Chapter 38: Arceus

"We did it..." I gasped. "We cast it!"

"I knew you could!" Mavis replied with a smile.

The ground shook again but it was more like an earthquake this time. We all struggled to stay upright, and the sky turned dark all of a sudden. I looked up, and the whole sky black and shimmering. "No..."

"He's here. We have to cast the spells now!" We all sprinted around the trees and came back to the guild members. Lucy ran up to me.

"Ellie! We saw the spell over all of us! You did it!"

"And we need to do it again, now!" We all heard a roar, and one part of the sky shimmered and the giant white legendary with long legs and a long head appeared from it. I gasped in fear. "Arceus is here!"

"All Fairy Tail members prepare to cast their spells!! Give it all you've got! Lucy you go!"

Lucy stepped forward and lowered her head and closed her eyes. "Oh stars far and wide that embody the heavens..." Her body started to glow yellow with power. "By thy radiance reveal thy form. I implore Tetrabiblos, eternal ruler of the stars above." A big yellow magic circle appeared beneath us, Lucy being in the middle of it. "Now that the aspect is complete, I ask that you lend your power to me. Let your unrestrained rage glow!" She threw her arms into the air. "Open the raging tumultuous gate! With all eighty eight heavenly bodies...SHINING!!" A burst of power made the entire area become stars and planets around us. I stared at my surroundings in awe.

Lucy was shining with power. "URANO METRIA!!" The planets glowed, and shot up into the sky around us. They exploded with power when they hit the black sky.

"Wow..." me and the trainers said as we saw the beautiful light show. "Such power..."

Natsu chuckled. "That's her strongest spell. Only celestial wizards can cast it."

Lucy's light faded, and she crouched in exhaustion. "Okay..." she gasped. "Now it's...Cana's turn."

Wendy came up to her and crouched. "You did great, Lucy..." She went along to heal her exhaustion.

Palkia and Dialga appeared from above, and even Giratina came into view from down below. The sudden power within space made them curious. I grinned, seeing how it was working. "Keep going! The legendaries are coming!"

"Time for me to shine!" Cana pulled up her sleeve, revealing the Fairy Glitter emblem. She threw her arm up, and a river of light started flying up from the ground around her. We had to shield our eyes a bit it was so bright. "It's time to assemble, a river of light that's guided by fairies!" The power rose up even faster as she chanted. "Shine your light, so that I may vanquish the fangs of wickedness!" A giant circle of light appeared above the land, and started to close into itself. "FAIRY...GLITTER!!!"

The circle exploded in the sky, giving off a burst of wind from the power. We had to close our eyes completely to keep them from burning from the light. "My lord..." Serena said. "That was almost like the move Light of Ruin."

"Yeah..." I replied. "I never knew mages could hold so much power."

"It's not over yet. There are still a few more legendaries, aren't there?" Mavis asked. I looked around the sky again, and this time Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina were sided by Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. I also saw Rayquaza in the sky flying toward them, and I assumed from the volcano erupting near us and the ocean coming up over the trees that Groudon and Kyogre were on their way too. "There's still one more spell. I really hope it works."

"It seems to be so far. Arceus is wondering why they're gathering, too. He's distracted for now, but we can't wait." Pikachu and Eevee were both starting to worry as they felt the powerful Pokémon above them. I pet Eevee's head. "It's okay, Eevee. We're going to stop this." She cried softly, and Ash smiled at Pikachu as he cried too.