Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!

Hey there fellow fairies!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for having me finally hit 1,000 views! You guys are the best ever, and I hope that you will continue to read this for me!

To commemorate, I wanted to do a special chapter for you! The Fairy Tail annual beauty contest! (Without Laxus turning the contestants into stone of course :p)

Thanks so much again, guys!!

~~~

I stared at the colorful banner, feeling my excitement rise up into my chest. "Lucy!" I yelled. "When is this happening?!" I couldn't contain myself.

"Next week! Almost all of the girls are going to compete. Even Wendy." She grinned.

I felt a fire burning with a passion in my eyes. "Ooohh..." I spun around, yelling across the guild hall. "I am so gonna win this! That prize is all mine!"

Lucy looked at me with annoyed eyes. "Well what got you into talking like Natsu?"

"I've won more contests than I can count back in my world before I became what I am today! I even have three ribbon cups back in my room at my parent's house." The fire wouldn't go down at all.

"What the hell does that mean?!" Lucy demanded.

"It means that I know exactly what to do to win by a mile!" I pulled out some pokéballs in my bag, and my girl Eeveelutions, Sylveon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, and Espeon popped out from my hands. Eevee joined them by hopping off my shoulder and onto Sylveon's back. "Girls, it's time for another contest! We need to go practice until it's time to win it!" They cried out in agreement.

"You sure are cocky about it." Lucy said in another annoyed tone. "How do you know you're going to win so easily?"

"Are you kidding? I'm the strongest trainer in my world, which means we'll also be the prettiest." I winked at her, then turned away to run towards the field where we were going to practice. "Let's go, girls!"

I decided to practice a routine that we used in a Hoenn region Grand Festival that had us won the contest with no sweat. It wasn't hard to remember how we did it, but it was hard to keep it hidden from any other Fairy Tail member.

There were a couple of times that I had to quickly return my team into their balls and scold whoever found us. Max, Natsu, and even Erza among other members tried to walk in on us, but Eevee heard them before they could see anything more than a few sparkles in the air. There was no way I would give away my routine that easily.

Our practicing paid off by the last couple of days, and my girls were ready to go by the night before the contest. I came home extra late for the finishing touches, not walking into the apartment until after 11pm.

"Where the heck were you?!" Lucy yelled at me.

"I was practicing!" I explained. "As you have been yourself for the past week!"

"Yeah, but do you really need to practice until almost midnight? I wanted to hang out with you!" Lucy had her hands on her waist, steaming with fury. "You're taking this contest way too seriously!"

I then realized that I had been neglecting her, being so focused on trying to win the contest. "Lucy, I-"

"Forget it." She put her hands to her sides, turning away from me. "Obviously you care more about winning it than me, so I'm going to bed." She started walking towards her pink bedspread.

"Wait, I promise I'll make it up to you." I replied.

"How?" she asked skeptically.

"I'll take you to Akane Resort for a whole weekend with what I win. Just you and me. Sound good?"