Chapter 25: Reunion

We stepped up to the guild hall, and I let out a sigh as the memories came back to me. "I'm so nervous, Lucy. How are they going to react?"

"They'll be super happy!" she replied. "They haven't seen you for six months, and they thought you were never coming back. Just think about how amazing it will be that they see you again!"

I smiled at her. "You're right. Let's go."

Lucy opened the big doors into the guild. "We're back!" She stretched her arms outward.

"Where have you been?!" Erza charged towards us with a sword in her hands. She yelled, and Ash and the others yelled in fright.

"Wait, Erza!" Lucy cowered in fear when she swung her sword down, but Eevee was too fast. Her Protect stopped Erza in her tracks.

"Are you done, Erza?!" I scolded, putting my gloved hands on my hips. Immediately she loosened her face to shock.

Her eyes shimmered as she saw what was in front of her. Her sword lowered and Eevee released her Protect. The whole guild went quiet. I started to feel self-conscious then, putting my hand on my arm. "Hi."

Erza let out a breath. "Ellie...?"

I moved my hazel eyes to hers. "Yeah, it's me."

She smiled, letting out a giggle. "It's really you!"

"Ellie!!" I turned my head, and Wendy tackled me in a hug. "I thought we'd never see you again!" Tears rolled down her face.

"Hi, Wendy." I put a hand on her head in comfort. "I know...I'm sorry."

"You're back!" Levy came up next. "But how?"

"Two of my team came looking for me." I looked at Lucy and Natsu, and they grinned. "Not really how I wanted to see them again, but I'll take it."

"They did something, didn't they?" Gray asked, only having underwear on.

"Gray!!" I yelled in anger. "Put on your clothes! There are kids here!"

He looked down in shock. "Again?!"

Lucy giggled. "Come on, you missed it."

"Uh, no." I sweat-dropped. "That's one thing I didn't miss."

"Who cares?!" Elfman yelled. "You being back is the only thing that's manly!"

And he's off again. Elfman always talked about how things were manly, and it insulted me at times. I didn't tell him though. All of the guild then crowded around me, giving me hugs and asking how I was. They barely noticed my new friends behind me, but they stayed silent as the reunion between me and my guild went on.

"What's with all the racket?!" I heard a familiar voice as he came out of his room in the back of the guild. "I try to take a nap, and you lot-" He shut his mouth when he saw why the guild was in an uproar. "Wha...?"

"Master!" Wendy said. "Ellie's back!"

He had the same look as Erza as he stared at me. "You..." He then ran to me, tears running down his face as well. "You're back, Ellie!" he sobbed. "We missed you!"

I giggled as I put my hands on his arms as he hugged me. "I missed you too, Papa!"

"That's your master?" Serena asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. He's got more to him than you think." Lucy and Levy laughed.

"That's for sure!" Levy said.

"Oh, don't be like that!" Mira said. "It's only when he's angry that he becomes worse."

"Hey Mirajane," I said.  "Have you been well?"