Chapter 14: Confessions

Hi there fellow fairies! I hope that you are loving the story so far. As you can see, things are going to start getting better. A crush is involved, and more action will come into it. Please keep reading, and thank you so much guys!!

~~

It's been six months since I joined Fairy Tail. Not only have I been on many jobs with Team Natsu, but there were fights between me and other Fairy Tail members as well in their tests to beat me. People, from Lucy, who fought with her spirits, fought Sylveon upon request.

"I'll fight until I'm out of magic power," she told me. "So that you don't have to hurt your best friend." She grinned.

"Fine by me," I answered. "But I'll have no mercy against your spirits!"

"OPEN, GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL!" She swished her key around in the air, which let off a streak of light as she did. I heard a doorbell ring and a yellow magic circle appeared. "TAURUS!!" A giant cow-looking spirit came out of the circle, mooing and showing off his abs with a giant axe on his back.

Sylveon not only seduced him and beat him down, but ever other spirit that she summoned. Scorpio the Scorpion, Virgo the Maiden, and even Leo the Lion and Aries the Ram were all taken down by Sylveon's fairy power. When Aries went back to the Celestial World, Lucy tried to send out Gemini the Twins as her next spirit, but just couldn't release enough power.

She fell onto the ground. "No..." She started to pant in exhaustion. "I've run...out of power." I grinned as Sylveon cried out in victory.

The next one who fought against me was Erza, who was much tougher than anyone else I fought. Since she used requip magic and was very fast, Jolteon fought against her to match her speed. Erza had very close calls, but Jolteon was just too fast for her. His electricity had to have shocked her at least ten times before she finally couldn't stand up again. But despite my victory, Jolteon was also exhausted, panting loudly with bumps and bruises all over his body.

"You beat...Erza..." Lucy said. "No one in the guild can do that except for Gildarts and Master!"

I was shocked at that. "R-really?" I turned to look at the unconscious Erza. "No way..." I felt like I was invincible then. I was so proud of my team... "Jolteon..." He turned his body around, flinching from the pain. I ran over to him, hugging him in my arms. "I'm so proud of you! You beat an S-class wizard!"

"Jolt, Jolt!" he replied, trying not to flinch in pain.

I pulled out his yellow pokéball. "Thank you so much. You deserve a nice long rest." The red beam of light absorbed him back into the ball.

"That was...impressive." Erza tried to move her body from the paralyzing shocks, barely giving a slight movement without flinching. "No one has taken me down like this before now."

"That's right." Makarov stepped up to me from the crowd.

"Papa?" I asked in confusion.

"Not even Natsu or Gray would be able to beat her the way you did. You really know how to fight in the smartest and strongest ways. That's why..." He closed his eyes, and pointed right at me when he opened them. "I declare you, Elena Throwbell, as the sixth S-class wizard of Fairy Tail!"

Everyone started to cheer, and I had to take in what just happened for a minute. "Wha-?" The whole guild crowded around me and lifted me into the air. I shrieked from the sudden lift off the ground. "Put me down!"

I couldn't believe this. I've only been here for a half a year, and I was already one of the strongest mages in Fairy Tail! When it finally sunk in, I struggled to have everyone let me go. They finally put me down, and I yelled at them to be quiet.