Chapter 5: Teaching

"Settle down everyone!" Mirajane yelled as she stood next to me on stage. The whole guild was now sitting in their seats, all talking to each other in excitement at what they were about to learn. When it didn't quiet down, she tried again. "I said, SHUT UP!!"

I even flinched backwards at her yell, not wanting to look at her directly in the eye. I could tell that she was one of the most, if not the most, respected person of the guild. The room was completely quiet.

"Thank you," she smiled sweetly. "Now, then. Are you ready to get started?" she asked me.

I grinned. "You bet!" That's when both of my hands went into my bag, and Eevee hopped off my shoulder to join what was about to come next. I pulled out eight pokéballs and enlarged them, each one a different color based on the Eeveelution. "Come out and meet everyone!"

I threw the balls into the air in joy, and everybody made sounds in awe as the balls opened with a pop and the bright blue waves of energy shot down to the spots beside me. Each Eeveelution appeared in order as follows: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and finally Sylveon. I could hear squealing girls in the audience when she came out due to her beauty.

"This is my Pokémon team," I started, moving my hand to introduce them. "Each one of them looks different because they all have their own elemental type that they specialize in. I'll introduce each one to have you understand more of what I'm talking about." I motioned for the first one up, Vaporeon. "This is Vaporeon. The water type."

"Water?" A girl with blue hair and blue outfit stood up from her chair.

I smiled at her. "That's right. She uses water type magic. We call them moves where I'm from, because the same move can be learned from different Pokémon that has the same element within them. For example, a common move that Vaporeon uses is called Water Gun, which can also be learned from other water type Pokémon."

"Can Juvia see this...Water Gun?" she asked in curiosity. I guessed that was her name.

"Sure, I was planning to do this with all of the different types anyway, because then you can see what they all specialize in. Vaporeon," I pointed to the scarecrow-looking target that Makarov put up for me at the other end of the stage. "Water Gun!"

An immediate tube of water shot out of her mouth, and the scarecrow bent backwards from such power. Everyone yelled in excitement for more, and I told them that it wasn't even her strongest move. "Hydro Pump is the strongest. It's maybe twenty times the force of what you just saw, probably even stronger." I moved on to Jolteon then. "This is Jolteon, the electric type." A man with a large cape and two probes in his ears looked up in wonder, I noticed. "He has electric type moves, and is also the fastest one of my team." He released a spark across his fur so everyone could see.

"Laxus, don't even think about it! He's not yours!" Makarov started to yell at his grandson as he saw the blonde-haired man grinning evilly. I chuckled in worry.

"Sorry, Laxus, but I don't think that Jolteon would even be willing to leave my side. Right, buddy?" He nodded to me. "But let's at least show him your Thunderbolt." He responded with a yell and a wave of electricity frying the scarecrow. The guild cheered again. "Jolteon's strongest is Thunder. It can take any flying or water type down in one hit." Laxus looked impressed with what he just saw.

"Next we have Flareon," he gladly came up. "The fire type."

"NO WAY!!" Natsu leaped up from his seat onto the table. "There's a fire type?!"

I laughed in appreciation. "Yep! Flareon's specialty is his heat. His body can reach up to 4,000 degrees fahrenheit, so you really don't want to piss him off. Unless you want to be roasted by his Flamethrower, of course." I pivoted to the target. "For example," I put my arm out. "Flamethrower!" The scarecrow was engulfed in the burning red flames that came out of his mouth with a yell.