Chapter 10: The Magic Council

Along with me, Master Makarov, and my team, Lucy, Natsu, and Wendy decided to come along with us. Nobody else could come because it would have been way too big of a group, which was fine with me. Lucy sat next to me on the train while Natsu sat across from me. But he was in constant pain from having major motion sickness. I thought he was going to puke all over my boots he looked so sick.

"Be careful, Natsu!" I scolded. "I just got these yesterday!" I tried to hide my feet under the seat. Eevee gave him a sympathetic look on my lap.

"I'm sorry..." He forced. "I can't help it..."

I sighed in annoyance. "It sure doesn't look like it. Do you want some help?"

"How?" Wendy asked. "I have tried my healing magic for awhile, and he became immune to it."

I pulled out Leafeon's pokéball. "Well, this is a little less than magic. It's Leafeon's special remedy of herbs. I use it to make healing potions for all my Pokémon." I enlarged the ball, and aimed it at the floor. "Leafeon, come out." The ball popped open in my hand, and the blue energy exploded into the light yellow, brown and green grass type Eeveelution.

"Leafeon," he said with a smile.

"Wow!" Lucy said. "It still baffles me how they appear from that tiny little ball."

"That's what I was thinking for a long time myself. But it seems to keep them comfortable. I never hear them complain about it." I grinned at her, then turned to Leafeon. "Leafeon, we need some special herbs to make a remedy for Natsu's motion sickness. Can you produce some from your Magical Leaf?"

He nodded, and closed his eyes. The curly leaf on his forehead started to glow with a green light as he hummed his name. He then opened his eyes with a small yell as a few glowing herbs appeared and floated down to the wooden floor. His leafy tail swished from side to side in triumph.

I smiled. "Thank you, Leafeon!" I stepped over to him to pick up the herbs while everyone watched silently. "Now, to take the remedy out of the leaves." This time I sent out Vaporeon and Flareon, and they both helped me with their water and fire. The water was put into a bowl for tea, and Flareon shot a small Flamethrower from his mouth to boil the water from under the bowl. I had my fireproof gloves on, of course.

"Okay! It's ready. Lucy, can you hand me the herbs, please?" She gently put the leaves in my hand, and I dropped them into the water. It quickly changed color from clear to green in about ten seconds, and it didn't take much longer for the tea to get as much as it needed. "There! It's finished. Here, Natsu. This will help the pain."

He hesitated at first, clenching his teeth. He could barely speak, sweating like a storm in his attempt to say no. "Come on," I said in sympathy. "You'll feel like yourself again! Leafeon's Magical Leaf is just as much healing as it is deadly."

I felt Lucy give me a look at that comment, but I ignored it. Eventually, Natsu took the bowl from my hands, and he gently sipped it into his mouth. Immediately I could tell that he felt the warmth help his sickness. He then went on to drink the whole thing, leaves and all.

"Ah!" He let out an exasperated sigh, and laid back in the chair with his arms and legs spread out. "That hit the spot!"

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said with a smile. "That stuff really works!"

"I told you!" I giggled.

"Wow! He looks even better than what my Troia spell could do."

I nodded. "Leafeon's Magical Leaf has the ability to cure any disease that I've asked him to. Of course, that may not be every sickness out there, but so far it seems to have worked." I turned back to Natsu. "I'm glad you feel better."