Inked (Akali x Evelynn)

Inked (Soulmates AU)

A touch of a brush here and a flash of a camera there, the private beach was quietly bustling as staff hurried from one point to another. Each and every one of them tended to the photographers and the models, providing them the necessary equipment and requested items as the day went on.

Everyone's attention were mostly on the two supermodels near the shore, where a photoshoot for Valoran Fashions magazine's was being taken.

The blonde one between them donned a white, two-piece halter swimsuit, while the one with silver lavender hair was clad in a black, criss-cross swimsuit.

"Turn here, lift your head and, yes! There! Perfect!"

"How long do we have to stand out here?" The blonde, honey-eyed model, Ahri, asked in a murmur, glancing over to her best friend.

"Is the sunscreen not working for you?" Running a hand through her lavender hair to reveal more of her amber gold irises to the camera, Evelynn changed her pose to bring her face a tad bit closer to Ahri.

"It's not." Ahri huffed, the scowl that threatened to take over her face immediately morphing into a confident smile. She wouldn't want the photographer to get the wrong idea. "And you know I burn easily."

"Do you want to reapply?"

"Maybe after a few more shots."

"Alright."

The photoshoot lasted for at least thirty more minutes before Evelynn took notice of her friend's discomfort, which the photographer didn't seem to be aware of. She and Ahri have grown used to adjusting in front of the camera and disguising their hassles with professional poses and award winning smiles and smirks, so it was considered normal to them whenever people failed to notice these little details.

Clapping her hands and waving them at the photographer, Evelynn said, "Alright, darling, I think that's enough for now."

"What?" The photographer reacted with slightly wide eyes, somewhat taken by surprise at the sudden halt of the shoot. "Is there something wrong?"

"The sun is just too hot and I feel like I need more lotion on my skin." Evelynn said, giving vague gestures as she started towards the open tent at the side, where Ahri immediately scurried after her.

"But, Evelynn...-" One of the staff was cut off with a hushing gesture by the woman herself.

"Now where's the lotion? Come now. Management doesn't pay you all for nothing. Chop, chop."

Like ants being splashed by water, most of the staff around them scrambled to accommodate their possible needs. One immediately ran to retrieve some sunscreen as Evelynn and Ahri made their way to the tent, where two fancy-looking beach chairs could be found waiting for them.

"Thanks, Eve." Ahri whispered, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before falling onto her chair with a smile that showed how pleased she was with the shade they're now under in.

"All in a day's work, Foxy." Evelynn coolly replied, stretching an arm out to the staff that approached her with the bottle of lotion. As the personnel started applying some on her skin, she made a gesture with her free hand. "Make sure Ahri here gets the same treatment. She burns easily."

"Yes, Miss Evelynn."

While another staff member handled Ahri, they had one personnel each that stood by them, dutifully cooling them down with the large fans they had in hand. It didn't take long for the one applying the lotion on Evelynn's arm to move to her back once they finished with the other and her two legs.