You, Me, She (Evelynn x Kai'Sa x Akali)

You, Me, She

Living with not only one but two gorgeous and multi-talented celebrities felt like a dream come true for both Kai'Sa and Akali. When they both joined K/DA consecutively, they were pretty much star-struck from the beginning most of the time.

As time passed and they both formed their own bonds with Ahri and Evelynn, their relationship with them evolved for the better. Both the rapper and dancer considered Ahri as the older sister they never had due to how the model was always watching over them and acted mostly like a sibling to them.

As for Evelynn, Akali's relationship ran deeper with her. Initially, the freestyler skulked around the diva like a mouse not wanting to anger the feline. What's rather ironic here was that in the end, Evelynn became Akali's girlfriend.

Kai'Sa could still remember how Akali was always eagerly telling her how Evelynn complimented her lyrics and even lent her assistance in writing some of them. Admittedly, she felt a bit envious of what the two had, especially she herself had a crush on both of them.

How couldn't she anyway? Those two owned many appealing qualities and not just in the looks department.

But that's how far the extent of her crush went. She liked Evelynn's fierce and domineering look, while Akali's lovable, charming face never failed to look appealing.

Speaking of those two, Kai'Sa was climbing down the glass staircase to head to the kitchen to prepare for lunch. Her purple hair was in its usual twin buns style, one that she's been recently fond of ever since Evelynn had it styled that way during her very first makeover.

Plans on making lunch were briefly put to a halt when she caught sight of some movement from the living room when she passed by it in moderate hurry on her way to the kitchen. Backtracking, Kai'Sa stepped back out and gazed towards the open living room.

On one of the sofas near the wall window, she spotted Evelynn and Akali having one of their frenzied make-outs. The diva gasped as Akali pushed her down, climbing on top of her before reconnecting their lips with one another to continue.

Kai'Sa felt her cheeks redden at the sight, but she didn't make any move in looking away. She wordlessly watched as Evelynn hooked a leg on Akali's hip, while her hands grasped the back of Akali's shirt, the fabric wrinkling under her hands.

They were always considered the 'showy' type of couple. Though they were never caught making-out in public, they both shared intimate kisses on camera probably in every red carpet event they've attended.

Just when everything seemed to be warming up, the telephone started ringing, which caused Kai'Sa to hurriedly hide back into the kitchen before cautiously peeking out again.

Akali was groaning, murmuring something Kai'Sa was unable to hear clearly. Whatever it was, it's enough of a reason for the rapper to break away from the diva and walk towards the phone, which she answered with a tone that told the caller they had interrupted something.

As for Evelynn, she had gotten up from the couch, her hands brushing through her hair to fix its slightly disheveled state. A second too late, Kai'Sa was caught looking their way before she managed to slip back into the kitchen. Even though she was already seen, she still tried playing it off as if she was innocently preparing their meal.

"Bokkie darling?" Evelynn spoke up as she entered the kitchen, the shirt she's wearing still a bit wrinkled.

"Hey, Eve." Kai'Sa coolly greeted back, flashing a brief smile before turning back to the pan she had chopping board she had brought out. "I'm just starting lunch, so you can wait at the living room for now. I'll call you or Kali if I need some help."