Can't Just Do That (Akali x Evelynn)

Can't Just Do That (K/DA Universe)

"Thank you, everyone! For coming here to see K/DA!" Ahri thanked the crowd as she stepped forward and placed herself at the front of the stage, merely a few steps away from the fans reaching out to her. She gave them flying kisses, driving all the spectators crazier for her than before.

Kai'Sa let out a cheer as she waved both of her hands at the huge audience before them, a wide and open smile on her face as she excitedly took in all the cheers and applause from hundreds of their fans. Maybe even thousands.

"We did this for all of you! We love you!" Kai'Sa called out, fueling the energy in the stadium even more than before.

Akali gave a few poses towards the people, laughing into the mic hooked on her right ear once she felt like she looked silly with all the faces she was making underneath the black face mask she was wearing. Kai'Sa gave her hip a light bump, which she returned almost instantly. Out of all of them, they were the most excited and energetic about the performance they just gave. Of course they couldn't help but feel like they're on cloud nine.

Beside the rapper out of the four-member band, the diva of the group merely presented her signature smirk, slipped her glasses on and waved a hand at their roaring fans. Despite the soundless gesture, it seemed to be enough for the people, who increased their cheers in return.

For a moment, Akali took her gaze away from the fans in front of them and directed it to the flying strands of magenta. Amaranth magenta, to be utterly specific. They were dancing in the wind as the night air blew against them. Her eyes traced the airborne tresses until she found herself looking at round and tinted glasses, which was pulled down by its wearer enough for a pair of stunning amber eyes to be unveiled only for her to see.

With just that gaze, Evelynn's voice rang in Akali's head as if the rambunctious crowd was not there to deafen their ears. A simple wordless question within those striking orbs and Akali was momentarily down for the count.

Her azure eyes darted back to the cheering fans, while she thankfully succeeded in preventing her entire body from visibly stiffening. The rich and spicy scent of sandalwood invaded Akali's sense of smell the second Evelynn held her by her shoulders from behind and perched her chin on her right shoulder. She wanted to ask why the said female suddenly became physical with her, but two things stopped her.

One, right at their left, Ahri and Kai'Sa can be seen having one arm slung around each other's shoulders as they thanked and spoke to their audience. It would probably be considered rude and somewhat appalling for Akali to reject Evelynn's show of camaraderie, especially since they're now together in one group and will probably be for a long time.

Two, Akali honestly did not want Evelynn to step away in the first place. In fact, she was hoping the much more experienced artist would lean in closer and increase more of the physical contact between their clothed bodies.

"Let us not forget about how much energy this one put out."

The purr-like words reached Akali's ears clearer than what the people heard through the speakers spread around the concert area. While Ahri and Kai'Sa vocally agreed with Evelynn's words, Akali silently thanked the Gods and Goddesses above that she was able to hide her blushing face underneath her mask.

"We're the K/DA! Good night!"

It was supposed to end there, but no. Apparently, Evelynn didn't want to cut it that way. The rapper she practically has her claws on visibly jumped when her dark purple, matte-painted lips landed a quick smooch on her right cheek, half of which wasn't concealed with the glow-in-the-dark face wear.