Switch (Katarina x Ashe / Talon x Lux)

Switch

Within the walls of the Institute, the loud, horrified, one octave higher, scream of the Frost Archer echoed throughout the High Council's Judgment Room and its surrounding area. All of the councilors and the three other champions with the mentioned Freljordian covered their ears as a desperate attempt to save their eardrums.

"Please!" High Councilor Kolminye practically pleaded with complete exasperation. "Calm yourself, Demacian!"

Oh, wondering why she's referring to Ashe as a Demacian?

Well...

'Lux' slowly pulled her hands away from her ears, turning to 'Ashe' while she suppressed the twitching of her eyes.

"Lux, please." 'Lux' surprisingly spoke and sounded utterly calm for the very first time in forever. Her usual upbeat and exuberant attitude and quirk was nowhere to be seen, found or heard. 'Ashe' began to pace around the room, looking completely panicked. Her hair became disheveled the moment she rustled it with her own hands, which caused 'Lux' to release a troubled sigh.

"There has to be a way to reverse this!"

"Oh come on!" One of the champions in the room, Jinx, scoffed and waved dismissively. "Being stuck in the body of a Queen of a nation? That would be amazeballs! Am I right, Donger? With just one itty-bitty word, you can start the long-awaited war between the Three Sisters of Freljord."

Heimerdinger sighed and stepped forward. "I will immediately try to reverse the machine's effects, but for now, I believe the Frost Archer and the Lady of Luminosity must come to terms and become used to their new... avatars."

Yes, you heard right. Ashe and Lux have indeed switched bodies, which mainly explains why 'Ashe' had practically screamed her lungs out a moment ago, while 'Lux' remained entirely calm and composure not at all fazed.

"In the meantime," High Councilor Kolminye then eyed Jinx, who grinned sheepishly back at her once she felt her gaze on her. "Loose Cannon, for the theft of the Revered Inventor's personal belonging and putting two fellow champions in a hazardous position, you will be banned from participating in any matches for two weeks."

"..."

Jinx stared.

"...Okay!"

"Umm, High Councilor...-" Before one of the summoners could finish, Vessaria sighed and banged her gavel again.

"You'll also be staying in the Detention Center within the span of two weeks." Came the follow-up sentence.

Jinx's eyes widened. "What!? But that means they'll confiscate Pow-pow, Fishbones and Zap!"

"Then it gives me great pleasure in bestowing this punishment upon you." Kolminye returned with a somewhat smug smile. "Dismissed."

While a pair of guards dragged Jinx towards the Detention Center, Heimerdinger gave his deepest apologies to the two other champions before taking his leave, planning on getting to work and reversing his invention's function immediately. Once left alone, Lux began another freak-out. She turned to Ashe and grasped the archer's shoulders (which are originally hers) with her 'newly-acquired' pale hands.

"What do we do now? What about our responsibilities!?" Lux began hyperventilating. "I can't lead a nation! I can barely even decide what headband I should wear everyday! And all my headbands are identical!"

Ashe stared a tad bit owlishly at 'herself', trying to blink away the image of Lux experiencing massive difficulty in choosing between headbands that are absolutely the same. To be honest, Ashe never thought she'd see her own self looking disheveled and as if she was ran over by a group of horses pulling her own royal carriage. It's a sight, not even anyone, would expect to see the Queen of Freljord to be in.