Arrow of the Archer (Ashe x Katarina)

Warning: This story contains the tag "Intersex". Read at your own discretion.

To be honest, this is like, just an excuse for me to make a smut that involves these two and one of them having a manhood without taking the word "Yuri" out of the concept. :P

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Arrow of the Archer

The Sinister Blade looks oh so ready to slaughter anyone who dares to vex her now. Currently, she's more than a bit touchy due to the state of her relationship with the Queen of Freljord, a breathtaking woman who she describes as her beloved darling.

The two of them became official two months ago, but regardless of that time span, they have been involved in sexually intimate times with one another for more than just a couple of times.

Lately though, she's been craving for some sensual touch from the royal herself, but much to her misfortune, Ashe keeps making excuses for the two of them to not spend any time with each other in the sheets. Not only that, but Katarina also noticed that Ashe always denies her the opportunity in giving any return pleasure whenever they both engage in an erotic interaction.

Don't get Katarina wrong though. Ashe is amazing in oral. Incredible, even. But, the Noxian couldn't just let go of the fact that she hasn't performed her own oral feat on her striking lover.

Just half an hour ago, she blatantly asked the Frost Archer if she wants to fornicate either in a nearby closet or an adjacent storage room.

Yes, the venue isn't the most ideal and appropriate, but nonetheless, Ashe declined, looking entirely nervous when she did.

The thoughts of Ashe cheating on her crossed her mind once, but the idea quickly lost her interest. She know her darling archer isn't that kind of person, so it was a thought that was easily scrapped and thrown away.

Finally arriving at the mess hall, she had no trouble in finding her fellow Noxians' table. Once she plopped beside the Blade's shadow, her sister. Cassiopeia, spoke to her.

"You look oddly deprived." The Serpent's Embrace pointed out, eyeing her with a mildly amused gaze.

"I am." The redhead gritted out, a scowl appearing on her face.

"And what may have painted that little look on your face?"

"Who else?" She grumbled.

Cassiopeia and Morgana exchanged looks before saying in unison, "Ashe."

"Precisely." LeBlanc joined in, chuckling in a somewhat mocking manner. "Trouble in paradise?"

Katarina growled, but she didn't say anything else.

"Let me guess. It's about..." The dark mage smirked. "...the rather stale side of your sex life."

"It's not stale." She muttered.

"Your growl says it all." Cassiopeia said, a teasing smile on her face.

"What seems to be the problem?" LeBlanc queried, which earned her another snarl from the red-haired assassin. Chuckling, she followed up with, "It's better to tell us now and hear a few useful advice rather than you wait until you reach the point of desperation."

While a few of their tablemates said their agreements, Katarina internally grumbled to herself, actually feeling like LeBlanc has a point. She has no one to turn to and talk about the matter at hand with someone else, so what the Deceiver is offering is considered more than just tempting.