The Thirst 003 (Akali x Evelynn)

The Thirst 003

The perks of having a wide bed showed as morning came and the leader of K/DA woke up from her sleep. Though the mentioned bed wasn't hers, it definitely served its purpose as she pushed herself up to a seated position. Only then did she realize there was an arm draped over stomach, which slid down to her lap as she sat up.

Ahri turned to her left, where she found Kai'Sa still asleep. She then looked to her right, spotting Evelynn, who, like Kai'Sa, was also deep in her slumber. Good. She was still going through likely the longest lapse she has ever been in, which gave Ahri the chance to wake the dancer up for them to make a quick escape.

Taric messaged her last night and told her that since Evelynn wouldn't be available for a photoshoot with Akali today due to obvious reasons, it was up to Ahri and Kai'Sa to attend on their behalf to take their slot for this week's photoshoot. Their manager managed to postpone Akali and Evelynn's pair photoshoot next week, which gives them ample time to take care of the siren's thirst before the aforementioned date.

"Bokkie. Bokkie, wake up." Ahri whispered, lightly shaking the dancer's shoulder.

"Huh...? Wha...? What time is it?" Kai'Sa eventually responded back, eyes barely open as she looked at Ahri.

"We need to go. Photoshoot, remember?"

The two of them spent the entire night and earliest of morning satisfying Evelynn, tiding over her thirst until she finally experienced the aforementioned lapse and allowed them to take their much needed rest. Of course Ahri brought Akali some food and made sure the rapper wasn't going to wander around the penthouse late at night, only for her to likely hear what's happening in the diva's room.

Thankfully though, Akali seemed to be cooping herself up in her room. She claimed she was tired from her trip with her cousin and that she intended to sleep after she finishes her dinner.

Ahri naturally assumed that's exactly what their maknae did.

"What about Evelynn?"

As soon as Kai'Sa asked that, Ahri looked over to the siren, her eyes inspecting the woman's nails, which were now back to normal. Although, the lashers that were curled up with its tips poking out from underneath the blanket was hard to miss. They were calm though.

Even when Evelynn's asleep, her lashers would sometimes wander to the nearest body to try and inspire a little bit of agony and a handful of pleasure from the possible individual close to their mistress. Today though, it's as if they're asleep like Evelynn as well.

"Her thirst is close to an end. We'll take care of it once we return from the photoshoot."

"Akali, then? Wouldn't it be dangerous to leave her alone with Evelynn now? Especially since you said that Evelynn's thirst is stronger now that it's ending."

Ahri shook her head. "As long as we're quick and we finish the photoshoot fast, then we could get back before afternoon. Now come on."

"Are you sure?"

"Evelynn has more control over herself recently. I'm sure Akali won't be in any trouble as long as she doesn't show any lust towards Evelynn. It's the only thing that could trigger its effects. Without it, Akali won't be able to tempt Evelynn."

Kai'Sa was still a bit hesitant, but she figured Ahri knew Evelynn well and chose to trust the kitsune's judgment with an affirmative nod.

The two of them carefully vacated the bed, sparing a glance over to the still slumbering diva before they snuck out of the room. While Kai'Sa looked and moved as if she literally just slept on Evelynn's bed and didn't do anything exhausting a couple of hours ago, Ahri was having a bit of difficulty in keeping her balance on her slightly aching legs.