Harmless Breeze (Janna x Yasuo)

Harmless Breeze

Janna exited their team's base and levitated towards the nearest entrance leading to the jungle. Her summoner had recently informed her that her team's ADR, Tristana, is currently being chased through the jungle by Yasuo and Twisted Fate. With a wave of her staff, the wind picked up and increased her speed, finally meeting her Yordle teammate halfway.

"Janna!" Tristana called, a wide smile appearing on her face.

The Yordle Gunner knew that now Janna has finally reached her, the two of them could take down their two opponents.

Janna nodded, eyes shining with determination. She halted and hovered as soon as she was beside Tristana, now just a few meters away from the other two, who have also stopped and stood side by side and across them.

"Make your move," Tristana taunted, now aiming her Boomer Cannon at the samurai. "We're waiting."

Twisted Fate smirked as he reached inside his coat. "You two actually think you both can defeat us?"

"With a harmless breeze like yours," Yasuo nodded to Janna, smiling a tad bit arrogantly, in the support's opinion. "I confidently think that we'll be able to handle you."

"Maybe I'll even get a double kill out of it, if Yas here is feeling generous." Twisted Fate commented lowly.

Janna narrowed her eyes, not at Twisted Fate, but at Yasuo, who met her gaze with an unfazed one.

"Harmless breeze, you say?" Janna flexed the fingers wound around her staff.

She pulled her staff back and twirled it, forming a tornado behind her, which increased its size with each passing second that ticked by. Twisted Fate threw, instantly noticing the tornado, quickly drew six cards and threw all of it at the two females. Three cards meant to damage them each one of them.

She waved her free left hand in front of her, instantly casting a strong yet controlled breeze that caused the cards to spiral away and out of its given trajectory. It didn't seem to pose as a problem for the card-throwing champion. In fact, Twisted Fare decided to throw more and more cards at them in a rapid pace.

With calm waves of her left hand, Janna used the wind to alter its courses and not reach their designated targets. It didn't take long for Tristana to join in. The white haired Yordle somehow got on top of a large boulder, no one knows how, and began shooting at Twisted Fate like a small but powerful turret.

The Card Master moved away from his spot and started running around in random patterns, avoiding the cannonballs Tristana kept firing at him, while he continued launching countless cards at the Yordle.

Janna was just about to wave away another onslaught of cards to defend her teammate when...-!

Whoosh!

Her breathing became slightly uneven as she now levitated just two or three meters away from Yasuo, who she had recently dodged a Sweeping Blade from. She was caught by surprise when Yasuo had suddenly dashed forward and tried decapitating her. The tornado she was, and still, forming, is now behind her and is already two times bigger than her.

"Close," Yasuo said, straightening himself and leaving his stance.

"But no cigar." Janna completed with a sardonic smile.

"You won't be as lucky as you were."

"Watch me."

Taking it as a challenge, Yasuo assumed his battle stance and dashed forward again to attack her. Janna practically her staff forward, sending the tornado at the samurai. Instead of being affected or damaged by the tornado, Yasuo unleashed his own whirlwind with a quick-draw.

"Hosagi!"

Janna's whirlwind was dispelled in a blink of an eye.

But, when Yasuo blinked again...!

"Kuh!"

Yasuo fell back as Janna whipped her staff upward, giving him some sort of uppercut that, he admits, hurts like a bitch. Before he could recover though, Janna sent another tornado at him, which sent him flying up and off the ground.

"Yasuo!" Twisted Fate called out.

.....

Boom!

"Twisted Fate has been slain by Tristana."

The tornado disappeared before it could register in Yasuo's thinking. Next thing he knew, his back was on the ground and Janna had her staff perched on his chest, as if it was actually helping in keeping him down. Regardless of the pain in his jaw, he made a move to try and at least put up a fight.

But, Janna easily used her staff to slap his hand away... and slap him across the face.

"Stay down," Janna said. "You're already dead."

"Why prolong the agony then?" Yasuo asked, still planning on how he can get out of her hold.

"As much as I'd love to slay you for making that little comment earlier, I'm quite generous in giving kills."

"And that, is what gives me my chance."

"Wha...-!"

Janna's question was cut off when Yasuo suddenly kicked her staff away and lunged up and towards her, tackling her down the ground and pinning her with his hands and his very own body. He held both of her wrists with his left hand and has it both placed on top of her head while he straddled her, his right hand drawing his blade from its sheathe without difficulty.

Yasuo didn't notice it, but his teammate was already gone for more than probably a minute now and that Tristana has yet to remind him her presence. He was too focused on the rather beautiful and provocatively dressed support beneath him.

"Is this how you actually treat a lady?"

Yasuo also didn't notice that Janna isn't putting up any sort of struggle whatsoever.

"Do you have a problem with it?"

Janna smirked. "Not at all. I just assumed you were the submissive type."

Yasuo leaned down and left a few inches between their faces, eyes focused on the wind mage's own. "That goes to show you that assuming without reason will get you nowhere. Nowhere but death, that is."

"Or stupidity."

"What are you...-!"

Yasuo wasn't able to finish, due to the fact that Janna had suddenly forced him back with a strong gush of wind that, in his opinion, came out of nowhere. The wind's strength was enough to blow him back and on his feet, causing him to stumble two steps though.

Janna got off the dirt in a heartbeat and got her staff back in her clutches with the assistance of the wind she controls. She shoved her staff towards Yasuo and gave his torso an extremely strong 'poke'. That said 'poke' caused his back to collide against a boulder.

He tried lifting his back off the large and rough rock when a well-manicured nail touched the bottom of his jaw, which made him tense up at the unexpected gesture.

"And you thought it was just a harmless breeze."

Next thing he heard was Tristana cocking her Boomer Cannon.

"Thanks, Janna!" Tristana thanked with a grin from the top of the boulder before...!

Boom!

"DOUBLE KILL!"

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Author's Note: I admit, there isn't much in this story. Just a small pinch of flirting, and I totally apologize for that. My brain couldn't make up any scenarios or plots that would suit these two, so I'm really sorry. :(

Requested by: Rainb0wJaguar

I also admit that this is probably one of my worst in this story, so yeah. No need to rub it in if you think so too. :P

I think I'm more creative in Yuri pairings, just saying! :O