Popcorn (Katarina x Ashe)

Popcorn

It's another day where the sun is out on the sky, shining brightly and pouring its warm rays down on Runeterra. Almost all of the champions are gathered at the large man-made beach the Institute had built for them.

Whether it's building sand castles, playing volleyball, soccer, racing in the waters, ordering and eating from the snack bar or just plain relaxing in the beach, the champions seem to be doing them all.

At one side of the beach, Caitlyn can be seen laying on her stomach and on a mat, bikini top undone and a certain pinkette straddling her thighs. Vi looks to be enjoying the task of putting sunblock on Caitlyn's bare back, hands sometimes groping Caitlyn's butt from time to time.

At another area, Leona, who is also at the same position as Caitlyn is, can be seen smiling to herself, while Diana and Syndra kept arguing on who will be applying the lotion on her, glaring at each other in the process. Someone even heard Diana shouting about her and Leona being more canon than the Solari and the Sovereign.

Finally, at another area, is where an unusual pair of champions can be seen together. Katarina currently ate some popcorn, while sitting on a mat with a large umbrella offering her and her company some shade, looking a tad bit annoyed. Beside her is Ashe, who had fallen asleep while she was reading her little book a few minutes ago.

The Frost Archer currently donned a swimsuit that matched the theme and patterns of her usual outfit at the Fields of Justice, and Katarina, as expected, wore a black two-piece swimsuit that hid no curves whatsoever. But, all of this is beside the main point right now.

Katarina 'violently' munched at the buttered popcorn she's presently holding, glancing at Ashe's sleeping self. She had arrived at least half an hour late and when she did, Tryndamere had already applied sunblock on his 'beloved wife'.

She knows that Tryndamere knows about her crush on Ashe, and unfortunately, the Queen doesn't know about it and only sees her as a friend. Actually, almost everyone knows about her attraction towards the Freljordian royal, except for the royal herself.

Katarina wanted to groan at that. Tryndamere purposely assisted Ashe to take the opportunity of her touching the archer with her own hands away from her.

"Mmm.... Uhh..."

Her head nearly snapped to her left, where she found Ashe adjusting on her low beach seat slash make-shift bed, the towel draped over her stomach and legs falling off and over the edge. Katarina nearly choked at the popcorn she recently tossed in her mouth, when she had taken the unveiled sight of Ashe's smooth and flat midriff that looks like it's begging to be touched.

The book that was once loosely held by the archer fell as well and joined the forgotten towel. Ashe stretched her body in her sleep, causing the already fitted swimsuit to stretch as well and hug her form tighter than before. When Ashe finished, she relaxed back on her seat, still asleep. Katarina nearly crushed the popcorn in her hands at the tempting scene she had just witnessed.

She turned her eyes away from Ashe, cheeks tinted with a pink hue. Trying to find something to distract her, she spotted a fellow Noxian of hers, LeBlanc and an Ionian, Ahri, sharing a lone popsicle at the same time.

Katarina averted her gaze, wanting to gag at the sight she had seen. Well, at least it wasn't Ezreal and Taric sharing something. THAT would have been a sight that can cause her to actually vomit.

.....

.....

.....

Although, what LeBlanc and Ahri had been doing, it does give her an idea.