Naked (Vi x Caitlyn)

Naked

In a police station, it is expected that every single officer in the department follows the protocols of the establishment, especially the dress code. The standard blue police uniforms and such is an outfit that is a must to be worn by the officers, and that includes the Sheriff and the Deputy.

Caitlyn, who finds pants too constricting and not suitable for quick leg movements, reluctantly tucked her blue skirt away and replaced it with the dark blue pants officers like her are now required to wear. The mayor of Piltover wanted them to be perfect and absolutely presentable to their visitors from the neighboring nations. She easily recalled how much Vi had argued with the mayor about her appearance, especially about the man's disapproval towards her bright pink hair.

Long story short, the mayor threatened to remove Vi from the force if she failed to comply with his requirements towards their attire for the event. Caitlyn was rather surprised that Vi backed down when the threat towards her badge was issued. Normally, Vi is hardheaded when it came to these debates and usually isn't afraid of putting her badge on the line, but the pinkette had shockingly stepped down and settled into grumbling insults at the mayor, to which the latter disregarded.

What's with all this fuss, you ask?

Their nation was chosen by Institute of War to host the yearly gathering of nations from all over Runeterra. It's a form of celebration that commemorates the peace throughout the lands and the absence of bloodshed. Last year, it was held at Freljord, and boy, was the feast filled with exquisite cuisines and some were even considered extreme food that Caitlyn never thought she herself would get a taste.

She tugged on the black tie around her neck, feeling like it was a bit too tight for her liking. After doing so, she adjusted her blue blouse's collar and made sure the buttons were all done neatly. She wouldn't want a wardrobe malfunction in the middle of such a momentous occasion, which was being held at the Piltover's famous grand lodging establishment, Golden Cogwheel Hotel.

"All is doing well, mayor."

Turning to her right, Caitlyn spotted Jayce giving the mayor a reassurance about the state of the celebration. The Defender of Tomorrow was certainly not lying. Based from the peaceful interactions transpiring all around them and the smiles the guests wore on their faces, the event seems to be going as swimmingly as their mayor wanted.

Not wanting to look like some sort of human pole rooted on one corner of the area, Caitlyn chose to roam around and casually converse with a few of her fellow champions. In just a mere hour though, the sniper grew a tad bit tired of all the social interactions she immersed herself with. Small talk is a forte of hers, but that didn't mean it wasn't exhausting. She would honestly want to finish the paperwork left at the department rather than socialize to pass the time.

She had just taken one of the many vacant seats at the side, intending on giving herself a short break from all the talking when she was suddenly approached by an officer from the department.

Blonde hair, blue eyes and a muscular frame that can be seen and traced by the eye through the blue uniform the person wore. Caitlyn couldn't help but audit the appearance of the officer, who's actually a woman. Despite the somewhat masculine physique, the swell of the blonde's breasts was fully noticeable and the curve of her butt was there for everyone to see.

"You're making me feel more and more naked, Cupcake."

Caitlyn's eyes, which were unintentionally focused on the officer's chest area, shot upward the second she heard an awfully familiar voice. Her turquoise orbs were suddenly showing nothing but shock, especially when it met the blues that never seemed to falter with its naturally striking charm.