Opposites (Various)

Opposites

Katarina downed the umpteenth shot she had requested from Gragas, yet she still felt sober. She wanted to be hammered until she can no longer see straight and hear right.

Ashe and her got into an argument because she had directed her anger from her previous match to the royal female. Ashe walked away from their conversation and had moved out of Katarina's room and back to the quarters the Institute had provided for the Queen.

She knew she messed up, so now, she's trying to drown herself with alcohol. So far, there's been no progress whatsoever.

"Gragas, don't you have anything else?" Katarina asked, sliding the empty shot glass to the Rabble Rouser.

Gragas quirked an eyebrow. "I actually have a new drink that I had made last night. Still haven't put it on the menu though."

"I order that, then. LOTS of it."

The Rabble Rouser laughed and pulled out a bottle of grey liquid and slid it to Katarina, who instantly uncorked it with her own teeth. As soon as it was open, Katarina chugged the weird-looking and sticky liquid. The liquid was surprisingly cold as it slid down her throat.

She slammed the bottle down the bar...

Her head falling down beside it.

She passed out.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Katarina grumbled, shielding the sunlight that shined brightly through her room's window. Either she left the curtain open yesterday, or someone purposely did this to piss her off.

Sitting up, Katarina groaned when she remembered what had happened between her and Ashe yesterday.

'Damn it. I need to apologize to her.'

She looked around and she noticed that the knife marks she had made on the walls and the ceiling of her room are surprisingly gone. It's been all replaced with smooth and undamaged paint.

"Is this really my room?" She muttered to herself.

If the Noxian banner wasn't hanging there, then she would have assumed that she was in an alternate dimension of some sort.

Katarina hopped off of her bed and made her way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Surprisingly, once again, she hasn't felt a hint of her expected pounding hangover.

After showering, she made her way to the closet. When she grabbed the metal knobs of it and threw it open, she was greeted with loose leather dresses hung by clothes hangers on the clothing rack.

The dresses look like the clothes she would never wear. Horrified and angered that her closet's contents have been tampered with. She instantly assumed that it must have been Cassiopeia that had done this.

Instead of picking one of the dresses, she decided to use her clothes from last night. Fortunately for her, said clothes smelled and looked clean. After dressing herself up, she exited her room and went down the hall.

Katarina, forgetting on brushing her hair, ran a hand through her red hair, untangling a few small knots. She had exited the Noxian Wing and had entered the main hall when...!

"Morning, Katarina," A female champion greeted her, the voice of the female sounded wrong to her. It sounded like the person seemed to be teasing her.

Turning her head to the champion that had greeted her, she was surprised to find Lux smirking at her, the whole right half of her hair dyed with the color black.

And her clothes! It's all fitted and left little to imagination. Lux even donned a gothic kind of make-up, which made her blue eyes stand out and pop more.