Let The Cold Take You (Ashe x Lissandra)

Note: This story contains a little bit of fluff, but nothing much, I guess. Just giving you readers a heads up. ^_^

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Let The Cold Take You

"Off to victory!" Tryndamere practically yelled as he exited his and Ashe's bedroom, slamming door behind him unintentionally.

Ashe merely sighed as she brushed her long silvery-white hair. She's been married to Tryndamere for two months, so she's fully used to the his "untamed" behavior.

Her upcoming match is currently two hours away, so she has a huge amount of time on her hands. Of course, Ashe being a perfectionist and a little paranoid, she decided to get ready and make her trip to the Institute in an hour.

What she didn't know is that someone was going to make an unexpected visit before she leaves.

The doors leading to her balcony abruptly swung open as the wind pushed it with a strong howl, causing the cold air to rush in.

Reflexively, Ashe pulled her cowl on to shield her eyes as she slightly bowed her head. With calmness she usually presents, she walked towards the balcony doors to close it. She felt a strong gush of wind pass one of her sides, but she merely brushed it off.

Finally, she reached the open doors. She grabbed both of the knobs and closed it, seizing the cold rush of air. Ashe turned back to her dresser and walked back to it to resume on fixing herself up.

But before she could reach her dresser, she instantly saw a form standing in the shadows through her dresser's oval mirror.

Ashe sucked in a breath before the form was now behind her. The stranger quickly grabbed both of her wrists and coated it with ice, making a make-shift ice cuffs. The stranger then pushed her towards the wall, causing Ashe to use her cuffed hands to prevent her from completely face-planting on the wall.

"Who...-!"

"Shh..." The stranger shushed. "Don't be too loud now, Ashe."

"Lissandra." Ashe gritted out as soon as she heard the voice of the stranger.

Lissandra smirked. "Will you put up a fight, Frost Archer?"

Ashe opened her mouth to say a retort, but she let out an unexpected and uncontrolled moan as she felt Lissandra's cold hand caress her right thigh.

"I'll take that as a no." The Ice Witch said, letting out a husky chuckle as she continued caressing the archer's pale and smooth legs.

"Lissandra!" Ashe growled, squirming as she struggled to get out of the mage's bondage.

Ashe's whole body froze as soon as she felt Lissandra's breath on her left ear. It was cold and it took a lot for the archer to prevent herself from shivering.

"Close your eyes..."

The Queen's breath was now becoming uneven and more noticeable.

"... and let the cold take you."

Ashe gasped as she shivered, almost violently. Lissandra let out another husky chuckle, which somewhat made the heat between the archer's leg intensify.

"Liss...-ah!"

The Frost Archer let out a breathless gasp when she felt Lissandra's tongue touch the shell of her left ear.

Lissandra smirked once again. "Are you actually turned on by this, Queen Ashe?"

Ashe bit her bottom lip while her fists clenched. Feeling shameful, she was actually aroused with the Ice Witch's teasing. Especially the bondage.

"Aren't you a naughty queen?" The other teased, one of her hands trailing upward, grazing the side of Ashe's torso.

Lissandra spun Ashe around, slamming her back onto the wall and pushing her restrained wrists above her head with one hand afterwards.

Using her free hand, she caressed Ashe's cheek with cold fingers. "Would you like to have a taste of the cold?"

Ashe turned her head away, trying her best to prevent herself from succumbing to Lissandra's tempting offer.

"I know you do."

Lissandra firmly held Ashe's jaw and mildly forced her to face the Ice Witch. As soon as Ashe came face to face with Lissandra, the mage instantly leaned forward and caught her mouth open.

Ashe moaned between the kiss as soon as she felt Lissandra's cold tongue fight for dominance with her own and practically dance around her mouth.

But before Ashe could fully sink into the pleasurable feeling, Lissandra abruptly pulled back, a smirk instantly curving up her lips.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Queen Ashe," A servant called from outside her bedroom. "The transport is here now, like what you requested."

"It looks like you still have somewhere to be." Lissandra murmured, her smirk still plastered on her face.

"Lissan...-!"

"I'll be back to finish what I started." She whispered with a teasing smirk.

The doors of the balcony swung open once again and the freezing breeze flooded the room like earlier. The said breeze caused Ashe's eyes to dry up, causing her to close her eyes for a few seconds.

She felt her wrist bindings evaporate and her arms fall to her sides as Lissandra's form left hers. A loud slam of the balcony's doors filled Ashe's hearing. The abrupt stop of the breeze caused Ashe to let out a shiver before her eyes fluttered open.

Only to find no evidence of Lissandra's unexpected appearance.

"Queen Ashe?"

Ashe's head whipped to the door as the butler knocked again, calling her name for probably the second or third time.

"I'll, I'll be out in a minute." She managed to reply back before she sunk to the floor, trying to fix her mildly breathless self.

Lissandra's words echoed in her mind.

"I'll be back to finish what I started."

She let out a sigh as she closed her eyes to compose herself.

Ashe can't wait for Lissandra's next visit.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Author's Note: I have noticed that I've been writing Yuri stories in this book filled with one-shots.

I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to do a Leona × Jarvan one-shot story for my next update, which was inspired by the League of Legends series created by LaLaLaDemacia in YouTube. \^_^/

Go watch it, it's actually great! It's because of that series that I now ship Leona and Jarvan together. :3