Confessing (Katarina x Ashe)

Confessing

The bright sun shined above the Institute of War, giving the whole area a nice warm glow. While most of the champions have gone home to their homelands to spend their week-long vacation, the remaining champions that stayed behind can either be found relaxing in their quarters or walking around the Institute's halls.

At one of the windows, a red haired Noxian can be seen sitting on the edge of her own window, one leg dangling freely, while she cleaned her blades with a white cloth.

Katarina wore a blank expression as she distractedly wiped her weapons one by one. She may not look like it,but her head is a total mess. She couldn't get a certain Freljordian out of her head, and truth be told, she felt like she was going to go insane if she were to try and ignore it any longer.

All of a sudden, she heard the low sound of leaves being crushed.

Looking down and over the edge, she spotted the sole cause of her distracted self. There, just a few feet below her, is the Frost Archer herself, inspecting the a bush of roses with moderate interest.

She took a moment to watch as those snow-like tresses danced when the wind gently blew. The cowl is currently pulled down, so no coverage is given to the Queen's beautiful face.

Those eyes...

Oh, those eyes...

Katarina feels like she could get lost in them for an eternity. Not that she would mind, of course.

In her efforts of trying to get a much better view of the archer, she ended up leaning too much over the edge. Before managing to make a sound, she lost her balance and fell off the edge...

And right on top of Ashe.

"Oof!"

Katarina pushed herself up, until she's in a seated position. She felt like the world around her was rotating like crazy, causing her head to swirl around in a circular motion. She completely forgot about the person she's currently sitting on.

"Umm... Excuse me...?"

The Noxian shook her head and whipped it downward, suddenly realizing she's sitting over Ashe's back, while the said archer is planted on the dirt in almost a starfish-like position.

"Oh my fucking God," She immediately got off, hearing Ashe groan quietly. "I, um, sorry 'bout that."

"No, no, it's fine." Ashe murmured, pushing herself off the ground.

Katarina leaned down and helped Ashe in getting to her feet, who in return, accepted her assistance with a quiet 'thank you'.

"Are you alright?" Ashe asked, while she rubbed her right wrist.

"I'm fine, but," Katarina forced herself to look away from Ashe's face and focus her eyes on Ashe's wrist. "You don't seem as dandy as me."

"It was just a bad fall, that's all."

Ashe looks absolutely calm, and so does Katarina. Inside though, the assassin wanted to throw herself to the Void. She only has one person to blame for Ashe's severe injury. Well, the so called severe injury is actually just a sprain, but Katarina can't seem to decrease her exaggeration in describing it.

"Here, um, let me fix that."

She reached for Ashe's wrist and began to massage it gently, attention becoming fully focused on banishing the sprain. As she worked, she unawarely wore a serious face. To be honest, she looks like she's defusing one of Ziggs' life-threatening bombs rather than massaging a minor sprain.