Change of Twilight (Leona x Diana)

Change of Twilight

Traversing through one realm to another, Zoe didn't seem to be getting bored at what she's doing. There were many things that kept her interests piqued and such was enough for her to journey on without any concerns for anything other than her amusement.

Returning to Runeterra after centuries had passed was quite a 'doozy' for her. Not only did various things have changed, but there were many other Aspects as well. As an attempt to make some friends, Zoe tried visiting each and every one of them.

Meeting Pantheon proved to be anti-climactic. Zoe expected a lot of things based from what she had heard of him, but when she crossed paths with him, he just walked past her and didn't even acknowledge her presence.

She tried over and over again to at least capture his attention by going through one portal to another and showing a shooting star right before his very eyes, but he seemed to be unamused. His lack of reaction was enough to convince Zoe not to bother any further and eventually decide on just taking her leave.

Next one she met was Aspect of the Protector, Taric. At first, Zoe was immensely engrossed in all the beautiful gems the man had shown her, but she grew bored when he began to speak so passionately about life, love and beauty. It reminded her of how her teachers in the past described their lectures, only Taric was more on flawless visual presentation and genuine passion.

Regardless, Zoe declared Taric as one of her new friends before she went off to find other Aspects to be acquainted with.

During one of her brief visits at a village, she snuck a box of mooncakes from one of the stalls in the market and went on her way to travel through the forest. Her portal didn't seem to work whenever there was an Aspect around, so she assumed it was due to the fact that she had set her goal in finding and befriending them.

Whenever she opened a portal to get from point A to B, it usually did the trick, but whenever she went through, only to get reeled back to the same place she jumped from, then it meant she still had something to accomplish on her way to her destination.

Her box of food tucked under her left arm and one hand holding a mooncake, Zoe quietly munched to herself as she walked through the trees that were more than twice her size. She looked around, smiling to herself when she found a couple of little critters out and about.

Watching them mingle with one another made her feel a wave of loneliness for a moment. They get to go around and play with others without any worry of being accused of being a spirit of any sort.

During her little walk, Zoe's keen eyes spotted a hooded figure traversing through the forest like her. The stranger was just a fair distance away from her, so she wasted no time in approaching the said person. She could sense great power coming from the person, and not just any level of power. It was one that no doubt belonged to a fellow Aspect.

When Zoe finally caught up, she waved her half-eaten mooncake in the air as she pushed through the bushes and called out, "Hey! Hey there!"

The moment she spoke, a whoosh of air rushed past them and the cloak flew back and its hood fell, revealing not only a huge crescent moonblade now inches away from her but also the face of the wielder.

Zoe's eyes widened in evident awe at the deep violet eyes that stared coldly back at her, the black eye markings and her long and pure white hair complimenting it tremendously. The marking on the woman's forehead was more than a dead giveaway on what Aspect she is.

"You're the Aspect of the Moon!"

Only when Zoe further examined the other Aspect did she realize that there was this circular forcefield protecting the other and there were three orbiting spheres around the mentioned shield. It eventually faded away along with the wisps and the moonblade was lowered, while those piercing violets narrowed at Zoe.