Prologue

*North Kai's Planet*

King Kai :Ah, Goku. Thanks for coming, take a seat.

Goku:Hey King Kai, why did you call me? Is it about me breaking Mr.Popo's time chamber ? or is it about the time I accidentally hit your car?

King Kai: What about my car?

Goku:Forget about that

King Kai: No, anyway Goku. The Earth is at risk again, I sense Danger on the Horizon and it needs to be stopped!

Goku:And why can't we just call Vegeta?

King Kai: God duty

Goku:Whis?

King Kai: Helping Vegeta

Goku: Mr.Satan?

King Kai: Goku,No

Goku:Lord Beerus?

King Kai: Off-Planet

Goku: Well I can't go back down if you're asking me, I'm dead now.

King Kai: Goku, I've been meaning to tell you that I have a plan.My plan is that I'm going to have the Namekians ask Porunga to grants us a wish!

Goku: What wish?

King Kai: The wish to give us a new saiyan warrior! who will be born on Earth

Goku: Yuh huh, and what do I got to do with this then?

King Kai: You are going to train him, make him the Galaxy's Strongest!

Goku: OH, Can I teach him the KaioKen? The Spirit Bomb? and maybe Instant Transmission?

King Kai : Goku ,2 of those are my techniques, but be sure to bring him to me when he's old enough.I'll train him myself

Goku:Alright King Kai,I'm gonna train this kid to be strong,like I would if I had a son.

King Kai: ......

Goku: Oh wait, I have Gohan and Goten. Ha, silly me.

King Kai: This son of a-

And so, King Kai has sent the Namekains a message. And soon Porunga has been summoned to grant their request: Give Earth a new saiyan warrior.

*Musutafu, Japan . Midoriya residence*

As of the moment, Inko Midoriya is pregnant.Her husband, Hisashi Midoriya, is also here to talk to and confort her about leaving to work aboard in a few months after their son's birth.

Inko: I can feel him inside, Hisashi.

Hisashi: I know Inko, but I feel bad that I won't get to be around to see him grow big and strong.

Inko: It's ok, I'll tell him all about you and our time together, you think he can breathe fire?

Hisashi: Maybe he'll have pyrokenesis! and then maybe he can even beat Endeavor!

Inko: I just want him to be a good, kindhearted person.

Hisashi:Maybe he'll attract a lot of girls, just like his dad!. 'Hisahi then proceeds to point to the bump in Inko's stomach'

Hisashi: You be good now alright? Daddy is going to watch over you even if he's not around. 

*Back on New Namek*

Moori: King Kai, The new saiyan baby is made. Is there anything else?

King Kai: With how populated Earth is, I suggest you wish that his tail be removed instantly. Don't want a great ape rampaging around where he is.

Moori: Understood. Great Dragon, remove the tail of the new saiyan child!

Porunga: It shall be done. Since you wished to create a new life from nothing, I can only grant you two wishes, Porunga out.

The Dragonballs then fly into the sky and scatter into the namekian horizon.

Moori:It has been done, King Kai. May the new Saiyan Warrior brought peace to Planet Earth again.Goodbye for now.

Back at the North Kai's planet, King Kai turned around to look at ,Goku whose eyes are filled with Determination and excitement."I can't wait to tell Vegeta about this""He's probably going to come to Earth to train the boy himself, otherwise he'll just turn out like you" said Goku and King Kai.Goku then looks up towards the sky with a smile "I can't wait to meet you...,

Izuku Midoriya

'A FEW MONTHS LATER CUZ WHY NOT'

*Musutafu Hospital, 15th July*

The room is packed with doctors , Inko has gone into labour and is about to give birth to her child."Stay strong Mrs.Midoriya, and just push" said one doctor.Hisashi, who is beside his wife looks at her face "You're doing great honey, my hand is broken at this point" he winced, as he looked down at his poor hand being gripped tighly by inko's own. "I'm trying my best here!" replied Inko. 

Then a small cry is heard, Inko proceeds to lean up to see the source of said sound. In the Nurse's arm is a small baby boy, with black messy hair and some tiny freckles on his cheeks."Here, Mrs. Midoriya" she handed the baby to Inko, who gently hold him" Welcome to the Earth, Izuku . My son". Hisahi then proceeds to hold his wife and his son into a hug.

Up above in the sky, King Kai and the Son Family who heard the news have gathered around to witness the new Saiyan child. "Wow, he kinda looks like you Dad"said Gohan, "I know, Man ! I just can't wait to see what he can do when he becomes stronger". Everybody then looks down on Earth, observing its newest fighter .

On a far away planet, a short, well-bult man with pointy black hair and a tall individual with a staff looks in a projection of a baby child on Earth,"So this is what Kakarot has been yabbering about for the past 2 months", the tall individual then looks at the man"You've taken an interest in him, haven't you. Vegeta-sama". Vegeta then looks at the child's face again "Of course, it is the prince's duty to look after his people.Let's get this god-duty whatever done, then I'll head to Earth in a few years after the boy is a bit older to train, Let's go Whis". 

Vegeta then walked away ,"Do you think he can master it too?" asked Whis. Vegeta halted in his path "Master what exactly?" replied Vegeta ,turning around. "Ultra Instinct of course" said Whis,Vegeta closed his eyes a bit, before saying "I'm sure he can probably pull something interesting off, but let's see if he can even turn Super Saiyan first".Vegeta then walked away. Whis smiled "Oh ho, As you wish Vegeta-sama"

Although the 2 parents never noticed ,the Universe's Greatest fighters have given the child their blessings to carry on the duty of the Earth's valiant protector and the hope of all humanity.This is the beggining of a new story, a legend is born once again. The burning fury of the long lost Saiyan race has once again been rejuvinated. 

Go! Izuku Midoriya!