Chapter 9 : Higher Limits! U.A. Entrance Exams Begins!

After 8 chapters and a prolouge, the first step in our protagonist's journey begins: The Entrance Exams. After going to hell and back again to train himself, Izuku is now more prepped than ever with both the body and the mind. It is time for the world to see what this messy haired teenager can do.

*8 AM. Day of the U.A. entrance exams -Midoriya Residence

Izuku stood in his original school uniform as he prepares to head out to the testing facility for U.A. hero course students.

"You got everything Izuku?" asked his mother as she watches Izuku lift up the bag that Izuku's Gi was in.

"Mom, I can just instant transmission here If I forgot anything. But everything should be here now, pencils, erasers, and other basic things." said Izuku as he put on his shoes.

His mother cheered Izuku on as he left the door to see the morning breeze brushing agaisnt his face. "Time to lift off." said Izuku as he powers up and flew into the air towards the U.A. campus.

Izuku can see the people down on the streets rushing to get to their work, school, or to the U.A. building like him. He even sense Miruko heading there too!, "So she will be there to see me." Izuku said to himself as he flew closer and closer to the building.

*U.A. Campus entrance.

Izuku landed on the ground as he started to walk into the building.

"Oi Deku!" said a familiar voice as Izuku smiled and turned around.

"Kacchan! How are you today best buddy?" asked Izuku as he put his arm over Bakugo's shoulder.

Katsuki just shoved Izuku's hands away, "Just fine, you better not screw this up Deku. Look at all these side characters, If you're not gonna be here I might as well blow up some lame extras so you better pass. You hear me?" said Katsuki as he walked forward into the building.

"Uh Yeah, sure " said Izuku.

Izuku then caught a glimpse of a brown-haired girl about to trip over herself so he rushes there just to grab her before her face hit the ground, "You okay? Falling in the fist day is a bad omen." said Izuku as he catched the girl in his arms.

The girl was suprised that someone caught her in the first place, "Yeah, Thanks for the save..." the girl didn't finished her last sentence as she turned around to see Izuku's well built body, and his face looking straight at her as her cheeks started to turn red.

"I'm going to put you down now, gotta hurry. See ya" Izuku then lets go of the girl as he ran in, leaving her looking at him, "Nice person..." muttered the girl.

*2 Hours later

After the briefing for the exams part was done the students took the test which lasted about 2 hours. Our boi Izuku because of Whis was able to go through the test pretty easily with only a few questions he wasn't really sure of, so he was able to finish quite earlier than the rest.

Izuku would use this time to walk around the building a bit as he wait for the practical exams in the afternoon.

*Lunch Break

Izuku just left the cafeteria to wonder down one of the halls, "So, how was the test?" asked a feminine voice as Izuku turned around to see Miruko in her hero costume.

"Miruko-san, are you going to be a teacher here?" asked Izuku. Miruko just shaked her head, "Being a teacher's not my thing, too boring and whatnot. I prefer to defeat bad guys instead." said Miruko as she cracked her fists.

An announcement was then heard, "Attention exam takers, Meet up at the meeting hall in 10 minutes. The Practical exam is starting soon."

Miruko looked at Izuku, "Your test truly begins here, Kid. I'm rooting for ya, I'll be watching your performance from one of the judge's room up there. Give em' hell" said Miruko as she walked away.