Chapter 66: Paranormal Liberation War

Tomura grasped his newfound quirks, Ki abilities, and powers. He picked up one of the hands that he used to put on his costumes as he decayed it away. He then noticed that his Decay seems to be much more powerful.

"I wonder, what happens If I put this energy into my Decay." said Tomura as his hands started to glow red, he hovered his hand over the ground, "Oops.".

As his hand touched the ground, a wave of decay instantly spread through the ground and destroyed it. Izuku quickly picked up everyone and flew above as he put them back down at the rendezvous point with the other heroes.

"You guys! Things are getting worse!" said Gran Torino as he sees the decay quickly spreading around the city at blinding speed, much more powerful than it was originally.

Izuku powered up to Super Saiyan Blue again "Evacuate everybody around the city, I'll take him on by myself." as he walked out of the point. But Miruko quickly grabbed his arm, "I'm coming with you."

"No, No you're not."

"You can't stop me."

"I can, and I will if you insist on coming."

Miruko saw that Izuku is dead serious about this, unlike back with the Nomus. She sighed "At least tell me why."

Izuku turned towards the decaying city "I don't like saying this, but you will make me worry since you can't fly. Tomura will probably caught on and will target you to force me to surrender."

Miruko crossed her arms and let out a sigh "Fine! I won't go and be a burden. But you owe me one."

Izuku smiled as he walked closer to her, making her blush. "It means a lot, take these as well.", Izuku handed her the pouch of Senzu Beans and told her to use it on critically injured people and heroes.

"What about us? Can we help?" asked Endeavor as Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Gran Torino stood there.

"Attention! We need help at the villa! A giant empowered villain has appeared and we can't hold for long! The students need more hands!" came Midnight's voice from the radio.

Izuku grabbed the radio and tossed it to Endeavor "I leave them in your care."

Endeavor nodded "You got it." as he and the rest moved out to go back up the students.

Izuku looked at Miruko, who walked up and kissed him on the cheek, "Be safe." before jumping off with the Senzu Beans.

Izuku glanced back at the heroes as he flew up to face Tomura, alone. He powered up to full power as his azure aura flared to life, occasional sparks here and there. His hair gently flew around as the blue aura caught Tomura's interest.

"I've been in surgery for 5 months and you changed your hair from gold to blue? I'm impressed, Saiyan." said Tomura as he grinned once he saw Izuku's shocked expression.

"Cut the shit, who told you." asked Izuku.

Tomura's hands glowed with crimson ki "Maybe I'll tell you, after I test out my power!" as he charged at Izuku. Izuku dodges as the hands grazes his Gi and tore a hole in it. He quickly countered with a kick to the back as he clashes against Tomura, every punch sending shockwaves which shook the entire country.

Izuku jumped over Tomura as he fired a couple of Ki blasts before landing a combination of Kicks and Knee strikes before blasting him away. Tomura charged as he created a Ki blade in his hand and summoned black tendrils from his other hand, using them to overwhelm Izuku as he starts to get hit from them.

Izuku powered up even more as he ducked under the tendrils and rammed two Ki blasts straight into Tomura and blowing him away. Tomura tried again with ki blasts but Izuku powered up and flew through it as he kicked Tomura away before following up with another attack.