Chapter 79 : The Final Battle of Destiny Part 2

Izuku's Ultra Instinct prove to be a match for AFO, able to compete and match his strikes with his own which is more powerful. Izuku was supported by Shoto's ice barrage and Momo's cannon fire since he can dodge them from behind while AFO has a harder time  avoiding them and multitasking to hold himself against Izuku.

"It's working! Keep up the pressure!" said Momo.

Mirio also jumped in to help Izuku fight AFO by firing Delaware Smashes and permeating around to give Izuku space while keeping AFO on his toes.

"You heroes are annoying, but alas, I am not the same AFO that All Might defeated! I am better! I am THE ALL FOR ONE!" said AFO as he created a vortex of air in his hand, and then slamming his hand into the ground.

The ground shook, then a large eruption of air bursted out from the ground that knocked Shoto and Momo away.

But before AFO can do anything, his hand started to twitch, like another mind is rejecting him. Izuku sensed like a presence is taking hold of Tomura's body, and Tomura is actually trying to push it away.

'There might be hope for you yet.' thought Izuku as he turned to Mirio "Senpai! Go check on those two!" and called Xeno Deku for backup.

Xeno Deku put AFO in a headlock as Izuku fired a volley of Ki blasts into his body, but AFO has stolen many quirks over the days, and he has come prepared.

By taking in the blast's kinetic energy and impact, he aimed his fist at Xeno Deku "Kinetic Rebound!" and send the force of the blasts at Xeno Deku, knocking the Super Saiyan 4 away.

Izuku's powered up in his Ultra Instinct Sign and began to fight AFO in close quarter combat, but not to kill, he wanted to help.

"Tomura! Break free! This is not what you wanted, is it?" said Izuku.

Tomura's face twitched, but AFO regained control "DIE!" and punched Izuku.

Izuku dodged the the side and jabbed Tomura by the side, before lifting over the shoulder and throwing him at Kingsley who kicked him back towards Izuku, who finished with a backhand strike.

All the while, Deku Black, Nezu, Leon, Zero, Jinx, Ottopip, and even Andy-san are holding Zamasu back and trying to pin him down. But Zamasu's immortaily and regeneration proved too much for them.

Zamasu swung Leon, who is dangling from his arm and trying to steal his immortality, and swung him at Zero before catching Jinx by the throat and kicking him away.

Ottopip used his Arcane Magic and opened up a portal to send Markiplier to strike again, but Mark was slapped to the side by Zamasu before he stabbed Ottopip wit his Ki blade.

"You all are not worthy of these powers, they were meant for gods like us, not for mortals to go and create destruction with them!" said Zamasu as he stepped on Ottopips' face.

"Otto! Blast him!" said Andy-san with his blades of Chaos out

Ottopip fired a concussive blast that knocked the almighty god back, Andy then impaled his blades of chaos and then swung Zamasu back around, where Ottopip began with a kick, then Andy followed with a slash, then Zero with a knee strike, then Deku Black and Leon each with a punch, then Nezu dashed in with a white projectile in his hand.

"Burst open and mix!" yelled Nezu as he rammed the projectile into Zamasu, creating a vortex of white divine energy.

Leon and Ottopip nodded at each other, and then set off to deal their combined attack.

Ottopip created a giant portal where he then bind Zamasu with magical chains over it "HIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!"

A portal then appeared from above Zamasu as well, where Asi-san appeared with her three swords.