A Long-Awaited Epilogue

People deal with death in many different ways. Some express it through an outburst of emotions, while some mandate it through other actions.

A pink-haired inventor might sunk about 3 whole weeks in her lab without coming out for example.

But as how time always move forward, people came to accept it. He was gone, but he did leave something many heroes have always fought for, no- scratch that, anyone has always long for.

Peace....

*A Bright, Beautiful Morning.

A man with ash-blonde hair woke up from his bed. He stretched as he got up and looked around "Well...better fucking get ready."

Katsuki Bakugo, also known as Lord Dynamight, is a top-ranking Pro Hero. The No.3 to be precise, only losing/ winning sometimes against a local legend named "Shoto" and the first being Lemillion.

He has changed a lot, sure, his ego and overall rough character is still there. But people quickly knew that he "cared", or in his words, "Gave enough of a shit to not obliterate them in 2 minutes."

Today, Bakugo has an important event to attend.

It's not the billboards.

It's not the graduation party.

It's the Sports Festival, but not for him. It's for a white-haired student.

That's right, you might be wondering how much time has passed.

*Inside the Principal's Office

Asi-san quickly sorted out the sponsors "Yes Yes, even after that fateful day 10 years ago. Hetap is still a proud sponsor of our events." before hanging up her call.

She has done well as the new principal, heck, hey 10 Year Celebration was just 3 months ago. Many new changes were added to the school, more partnership with other locations, allowing small-time villains and reformed ones to perhaps assist in teaching students.

Like a certain Lady Nagant, who was allowed to do some community service after a certain Legend put in a good word for her in his final letter.

"Man, I usually just walk out to ship Midoriya. But oh well, it's been 10 years now." 

Asi-san got up to get more Hetap from the cooler in her office. She then saw Present Mic opening the door "Hey Boss! Ready for today? It's little Eri's time to shine."

Asi-san took a sip of her drink "Yes, Mic, thank you. How's Eraser doing."

"Eh, after having a kid of his own, he kinda lightened up a bit. But you can tell from a mile away he's still the same ol' Eraserhead." Present Mic waved to her before walking off to go prepare.

*Back to Bakugo

Bakugo got dressed in a simple grey buttoned-up shirt, with a red blazer worn on top. He quickly put on his shoes and was about to grab his things...until he spotted a picture.

It a picture of him and his friend, Izuku Midoriya.

It has been 10 Years since that day...where he bid farewell to one of the only person he can always rely on. He acted like it was nothing at first, but it was clear that he only healed through time.

"Look at me now, Izuku. Heh...I'm sure you're still having a heck of a time up there. Y'know...I wondered if that Midnight would try to get laid with you in the afterlife. If that did happen, then I can tell Mineta that a dead man lost his V-card before he does." Bakugo joked as he grabbed his things and walked to the door of his comfortable apartment.