Chapter 19: Izuku Midoriya, Son of All Might.

After that Fiasco, it was time for our Protagonist to head back to school again.

Izuku woke up bright and early to get to his regular morning exercise, took a shower, eat a bunch of breakfast, and then flew off to school in his uniform.

Izuku fly a bit closer to the ground today, he was greeted by many kids and adoring fans who wanted his signature. He even greeted Hawks as he was patrolling around too. Izuku fly up into the sky again to see the morning sun rising on the big blue sky, he took a breath of fresh air and immediately sped off towards the school.

* 7:15, Class 1-A

Tenya is sitting at his table preparing his materials as Izuku walked in "Ah! Bright and Early as one should be. Good Morning Midoriya!" greeted Iida as Izuku sat down.

"Good Morning, how's your brother doing." asked Izuku.Iida just smiled as he pulled a letter from his bag.

"The doctors and nurses were impressed by what you did, this letter is from my brother himself." said Iida as he handed the letter to Izuku.

"A Hero Recommendation Letter? What is it?" asked Izuku as he looked at the papers inside.

"This letter shows that the person has outstanding heroic qualities that are praised or recognized by a pro. This one is from my Brother's agency." said Iida proudly.

"Thanks! I'll cherish it."replied Izuku as he put the letter away in his bag.

Soon students walked into the class, most of them saw the fight between Izuku, Endeavor, and Hawks against Habit Headgear and walked up to congratulate him/ check on him.

Kirishima walked in "Midori-bro! I saw the news! Are you alright?" as he walked over to Izuku.

"I'm fine, Kirishima. Just a bit sore." said Izuku.

Kirishima then also realised something "Also, is it true that you're All Might's son?".

Izuku froze once he heard that "Did you get that from Todoroki?" as he stared into the table.

Kirishima pulled up the news for the day, and behold, the top articles right now are:

'Son Of All Might revealed? The Golden haired Father/Son duo is hitting the hero society!'

'Izuku Midoriya, Son of All Might? '

'Top 10 theories on why Izuku Midoriya is All Might's Son on WatchMojo.com'

Izuku froze at the articles' titles "What the he-"

"Midori!" yelled Mina as she tackled Izuku down on the floor with her on top of him.

"Don't you ever make me worry about you again! Why are you always like this?" asked Mina as she pouned on his chest.

Izuku just laughed as he lifted her up with no effort "I have to protect the civillians, I can't risk their lives being taken away" as he put the pouting Mina in her seat.

"Hmph! Well I certainly hope you'd explain this!" said Mina as she show a picture of Mt.Lady kissing Izuku on the cheek.

"What? She was just thanking me, it's nothing serious" said Izuku as he pointed at the picture.

Shoto then walked in "If All Might is Midoriya's dad, and Mother got together with Midoriya, then All Might is my granddad? That's a dream come true!" as he muttered and sat down at his seat and pulled out his notebook to write something.

Soon the other girls arrived and begin to bombard Izuku with the same questions of what the hell did he do, and why the hell did he do it.

Right now Momo and Ochaco are clinging to each of his arms "Can you two let me go?" pleaded Izuku as a pouting Momo looked away with a blush.