Chapter 2: Wacky Maneuvers

It has been 6 years since the day Goku promised to officially start training Izuku, and Izuku himself has been "training" with Katsuki Bakugou and both of them are now slightly stronger.Izuku's growths are more noticable due to his Saiyan heritage, making him have a bit more muscle mass that are also denser, allowing Izuku to withstand a lot of damage.Izuku's agility also increased too, making his movements faster ,less predictable, and can sometimes dodge by pure instinct(not yet bois). Bakugou's blast are also stronger too, enabling him to develop new moves along the way. The 2 boy's bond are also strengthened ,although Bakugou would never abmit it that despite all the bullying he does, he really cares(to some degree) about Izuku, Izuku knows this and would often stick along whatever training scheme Bakugou came up with.

Right now, the 2 boys are practicing their new combination attack ,' The Dynamite Hammer'. The attack is done by Izuku grabbing Katsuki and jump in the air using his momentum to spin Katsuki around while the latter charges up his explosions, and after enough momentum is acquired , Izuku swings Katsuki over his head like a large hammer and then allowing a line of Explosions to decimate the target area.

"Ok, Deku. One more time" said Katsuki, panthing heavily

"Alright Kacchan" Said Izuku standing up again.

The two quickly get into position, Izuku quickly ran forward and grab Katsuki's left arm before jumping high in the air, he then proceded to spin Kacchan like a buzzsaw as explosions starts to erupt from the Kacchan right hand.

'This is it!' thought the boys.

With one final mighty lift by Izuku, Katsuki was now ready to deliver his finishing move.

"LET'S DO IT KACCHAN" yelled Izuku "I KNOW, NERD" Katsuki yelled back

Katsuki then proceded to swing down as explosions are let loose with a loud Kaboom

as it lands, both of them yelled "DYNAMITE HAMMER"

A loud explosion then happened, Izuku and Katsuki are now on the grass, gasping for air due to exhaustion. Next to them used to be a pile of rocks and boulders they gathered as targets, but now are reduced to a crater.

Izuku then sits up straight "See Kacchan? what works?, Teamwo-"

"Shut the hell up you damn nerd" yelled Katsuki, still on the ground.

Izuku then observed the crater again, "The execution is on point, now we just need to become stronger individually to increase the damage of the explosion and my momentum for the swing"

"Well, I suppose that's the obvious isn't it" said another voice. Katsuki and Izuku immediately looked behind them to see..

"Mr.Goku!" said Izuku, happy to see his mentor again after 6 long years.

"Who the heck is this guy" The 2 Saiyans then look to the left to see Katsuki pointing at Goku.

Izuku then used his 150iq brain to think up quick response that would allow them to-

"Oh, you must be Katsuki Baku something right? I am Izuku's trainer. Son Goku" said Goku while scratching the back of his head.

Katuki then looks at Izuku " So you got a trainer to deal with your abilities too? Not surprising considering you always want to get stronger" 

Izuku immediately replied " Yeah, so the first 2 months of the summer break , I'll be training somewhere with him. I heard you are also doing it right?, with a quirk instructor ?"

Katsuki nodded "So we are both going to be training huh? Can't wait to see you improve that weak quirk of yours". Katsuki then give a wave to Izuku then walked back to his home "I'm done for today.Later, nerd"