Chapter 74: 4 Days till retribution, a man of his word.

*Early Morning, the next day.

Izuku dashed out of bed, put on his Gi, and got into his morning exercise. He doesn't want to train too hard and risk his body dropping in performance for the upcoming fight. He does his push-ups, sit ups, and does a bit of light combat training to keep himself in top form.

Izuku launched a flurry of lighting-fast attacks, and then followed up with a straight punch, then a jab, and then a roundhouse kick.

Izuku has an attack that he still wants to test out if it will work with his current power, the Final Kamehameha. After witnessing Zero using his Final Kamehameha, Izuku wanted to see if he can do it as well. Even Xeno Deku showed off his ultimate move, the X100 Big Bang Kamehameha, to Izuku. And per usual, Izuku got to work in an attempt to recreate those moves.

He has somewhat recreated the move as the Ultimate Kamehameha, but he preferred the Final Kamehameha's more destructive and direct power.

Upon realizing that he still wanted to try more, he planned to go visit Nezu and then head down to go explore the citizen's temporary shelters inside the school walls to help them out and give them a morale boost. Shoto also arranged for his mother to come meet Izuku, whether there are specifics intentions is unknown.

"I've gotta make use of most of my time." said Izuku as he hopped onto his arms and started pushing like normal. Miruko is watching him from a distance, she never got the chance to properly thank him and wanted to repay the debt. One of the reasons why she doesn't like working with others, is always needing to watch over them, but she'll allowed it for him only.

"You've got some competition for him now." said Hawks, landing nearby.

Miruko glanced at him "Mt.Lady doesn't count, you know that."

Hawks shook his head "Not her, I meant Lady Nagant."

"Nagant? That Former Pro-turned-Villain?" asked Miruko, surprised.

"Yeah, you're not the only lady with the thicc thighs and toned curves anymore. But hey, good luck to you." replied Hawks, leaning back down and taking a nap.

"What the heck is a 'Thicc'? Isn't it supposed to be 'Thick' ?" asked Miruko.

Hawks grinned and turned to the readers "Nobody tell her. This shit is good, fam." and went back to napping.

Miruko dropped the question (For Now), and jumped off to go meet Izuku, there's still plenty more to do for now. Perhaps ask him to go patrolling?  Or for a spar? What sort of stuff do other heroes do?

"Oh bother..." muttered Miruko.

*With Rei

Rei Todoroki has taken up a job as the groundskeeper around these troubled times, using her free time to help around the U.A. grounds with the other civilians and ease their tension and assuring them that the heroes can do it.

Although the civilians live in U.A. now, they still do not trust heroes, not even the students. The only ones who they still have good faith in is Deku (For obvious reasons), Miruko ( she's still kicking ass in the eyes of many), and some even considered Rei as a heroine as well for lifting their spirits up.

But not all civilians remained positive towards Izuku, blaming him for not outright stopping this crisis in the first place. They thought that since he's a hero, he should've just got to it and end it in one fell swoop, like All Might. And on that topic....

All Might, the moment society falls the anti-hero group has branded him as a 'Hero who abandon us' and vandalized his statue with a sign saying "I AM NOT HERE." and ruining it. Some civilians tried to keep it clean, but it would be all in vain.