Chapter 16 : A Duel of Rivals!

It has been about 10 mintues after that match, the audience are all in awe of Izuku's power, but more Importantly, a connection to a certain hero.

"Do you think that's All Might'son?" asked one of the watchers,

"I don't know, but that toned body, an uplifting spirit, superhuman abilities, and that golden hair. I can't believe it!" replied the other.

Izuku and All Might may not know it, but the upcoming storm that's about to hit them will be one that no one has ever seen.

*Nurse's office

Izuku is still resting, his body has been healed and he is just regain his stamina. All Might sat next to his bed, holding a box of candy, "You've done really well, Young Midoriya. That golden form really surprised everyone, but is that form an imitation of me?" asked All Might.

Izuku moved a bit as he turned to All Might  "No, I think it's something with my power. But at least now I can have yellow hair, just like you." said Izuku as they both laughed.

The door then opened to reveal Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Kirishima.

"Midori-bro, that was Awesome! That move was amazing, how did you do it?" asked Kirishima as he imitated Izuku's Super Saiyan hair.

"It's something new to me myself, but I can't wait to use it more." replied Izuku

Tsuyu just sat down and put her head on his chest, "Midoriya-kun, does it hurt to fight like that? Kero."

Ochaco also looked at Izuku "Yeah, being burned isn't good for you!"

Izuku just laughed it off "It did sting a bit, but I'm fine now! See?" as he flexed his arms.

Recovery girl then walked in "It seems that there are no Spare P.E. shirts for you young man, it seems that the staff forgot to bring spares in."

Izuku looked down at his body "So I'm going to go in the next match with no shirt?".

The girls instantly blushed again once they saw Izuku's body up close, it looked jacked from a distance, it looks very jacked from up close.

"We're gonna go now BYE!" said Ochaco as she dragged the frozen Tsuyu out the room.

All Might then looked at Izuku "It seems that the next match is coming up, you should go look at who you're against."

Izuku nodded and followed Kirishima out to the stadium "Alright! I'll see you later, Al- Yagi-san" said Izuku.

All Might waved as they left. "Toshi, I might have an idea for you that you'd like" said recovery girl as she said something to All Mght.

"I see, I'll think about it." said All Might.

*The U.A. stadium

The stadium has finished repairing, and the match of Lida Vs Shiozaki is starting.

Lida immediately charged at Ibara, and looped around to push her out the arena "Sorry to push you!".

Ibara only nodded as Midnight announced the winner.

Lida walked back up the stands to see Izuku talking to Bakugo "So how did you beat Kirishima?"

"I just blow the guy up until he stopped , I'm looking forward to our match." said Bakugo.

Lida looked at Bakugo and Tokoyami, "So the match will be between 4 of us, may the best player win! Also Midoriya, where's your shirt?"

Izuku just sighed as Bakugo laughed and the girls behind him took pictures of Izuku.