Chapter 28 :An Ascended Super Saiyan Vs. An Augmented Foe!

It was Morning, Izuku woke up on a couch, his Gi is somewhat damaged, there are Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the floor, Tiger is sleeping on the ground, and Ragdoll is sleeping on top of Izuku.

"Hmm.... You're warm..." said Ragdoll as she buried her face into his shirt, enjoying the warmth.Izuku just stared at her as he heard someone walked in.

Pixie-bob walked in, dressed in her hero costume, "Anybody seen Ragdoll? That glasses kid and an angry kid were fighting and the glasses one got flung away somewhere. Oh! You're awake, and.... TOMOKO?!" said Pixie-Bob as she ran over to pry the sleeping Ragdoll of Izuku.

Ragdoll fell on the floor as she woke uup "What? I was enjoying myself! He's really warm and cuddly!"

"I called Dibs! And I'm probably sure that Shino also wanted a piece of him" said Ragdoll as she woke Tiger up.

"I can't believe I lost to an Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, I even have Vennu!" said Tiger as he picked up his cards.

Izuku also got up to stretch "What can I say, I believe in the heart of the cards" as he picked up his cards while making sure to hide his Exodia from sight.

After giving Ragdoll and Pixie-bob his phone number, the four walked out the cabin to begin their day. Izuku went to take a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and changed into a spare set of Gi he brought with him.

"Alright!" said Izuku as he landed in front of a clearing, he then powered up as he tried to replicate what happened last night.

"I just got mad! I need to trigger that need again!" said Izuku as he turned Super Saiyan and tried to power up to that "New Form".

"I'm not giving up yet!"  said Izuku as his power flared to absurd levels, but he still can't surpass it.

Izuku would train like this for most of the first half of the day, he then relises that he probably need to grow even stronger than normal

Izuku would train like this for most of the first half of the day, he then relises that he probably need to grow even stronger than normal.So he did the second best thing, fight.

"Tiger-Sensei! Spar with me!" said Izuku as he flew over to the muscular hero.

"Ok!" said Tiger, he won't lose to Izuku this time!.

-5 Minutes later

Fighters of Class 1-B walked to the clearing where Izuku and Tiger were sparring, they were instructed to get some work in with Tiger as well. But yesteday. Tiger was beating their faces in with ease, but Today, they first saw how Izuku was able to easily fight Tiger.

"Can you hit harder, Sensei?" said Izuku as he used only his legs to parry the attacks from Tiger.