Chapter 48 : The Star has arrived! The Almighty Divine Power of Deku.

(It is I, Author-san! Wanted to say that this little story of mine reached #1 on the IzukuxHarem tag, while maintaining a top 50 in the Dbz tag. Guess there's nowhere to go but up now! Also, guess who's not taking a break?)

Izuku and Nine clashed as Izuku elbowed him and flipped over to kick Nine away, but just as he was about to, a Giant Purple Hydra attacked Izuku.

"The quirks must've also been empowered by the Ki!" said Izuku as he kicked the hydra away and blasted Nine with Ki blasts, which Nine countered with his laser blasts.

The storm rages on as the evacuation team of Hawks, Aizawa, Midnight, and Power Loader arrived to escort the civilians out from the collapsed caves.

The kids all pointed  at Izuku "Look! It's Deku! He's back to save us!" as they all cheered for him. Ochaco looked at the sky as she sees Izuku fighting against Nine "Glad to have you back, Deku-kun." as she helped escort Iida and Jiro to the extraction point to be treated.

Kota ran back down and past the staffs to go to Shoto at the battle site as he helped Shoto up "Big Brother! I'm here now, don't worry!" said Kota as he patched Shoto up with some bandages he brought with him.

Shoto ruffled his younger brother's hair as he looked up at Izuku fighting Nine.

The lighting lit up the sky as the fire tornado chipped away the cliffside as Izuku got close to fight Nine, trading blows while parrying away the counter attacks.

Izuku is surprised by Nine's combat abilities but is still able to land a couple of hits in and punched Nine in the face, destroying a part of his mask and kicking him away

Nine growled as he created some dark ki spheres around him and fired them at Izuku as he summoned his Hydras to also attack Izuku. Izuku got hit by the Hydra as it bit his arm and threw him around before slamming him into the cliff.

"Who gave you that power!? It's not safe!" said Izuku but Nine ignored him as his aura got bigger and bigger as he then grabbed Izuku and threw him into the sky and zapped him with the lighting strikes.

Izuku grunted in pain as he put up his barrier and sense a presence nearby the island.

*A Distance away

The hooded figure extended his palm out as a ball of Ki flew from his hand towards Nine "Let's cause some destruction, shall we?" as he then vanished away.

The small Ki ball flew towards Nine as it then goes in his body and make his eyes turned purple, corrupting his mind and making him go beserk.

"YES! ALL MY DREAMS OF A SOCIETY CAN COME TRUE! AND NO ONE WILL CAST ME ASIDE ONCE AGAIN!." said Nine as veins popped up all over his body and purple energy strikes the nearby island and created a whirlpool in the ocean.

All Might watched in horror as an Earthquake shook the island "Young Midoriya! You have to stop him or everything will be destroyed!" as he grabbed his rifle and ran off to regroup.