Chapter 60 : Deku, the protector of Christmas.

*A while later

Izuku got back to training, he has figured out the secret sauce required to use Ultra Instinct. Emotions, he needs to remain calm and clear. Nothing shall disturb him, not ev-

"Father! How do you make the cookies again?" asked Shoto.

Izuku sighed "Well, there goes my 5 minutes of sitting alone. Time to be a parent." as he stood up and walked inside. The class was starting to decorate their dorms, with colorful lights, ribbons, Bakugo's secret stash of Hetap, and Christmas trees.

Iida is using a ruler to measure that the ornaments on the three is exactly 2 cm. down under the branch to look more 'Festive', much to the other's amusement. Kota is using Shoto's fire as a way to prepare some muffins while Izuku was training, while Eri is helping Momo make some tea for the class.

"Midori-bro! Bench this!" said Kirishima as he and Kaminari throw a couch for Izuku to catch, Izuku easily caught it with three fingers as he flexed by winking at them before walking off with the couch.

It's Christmas Eve, and the 2 classes are preparing for the party tomorrow. Izuku, however, received a call from Nighteye.

"What? I need to be on patrol during Christmas? I guess.... On it." said Izuku as he put his phone away and went off to grab a cup of cocoa before preparing to head off for patrol.

"Wait! Midori! School's out for the day! And it's snowing! Stay inside." said Mina as she tried to convince him to stay.

Izuku waved her off "Sorry, but heroes don't get holidays." as he waved his kids goodbye before flying off into the snowfall.

Mina watched as the white drops of snow hit the ground, near Izuku's footprint. She's been trying to catch up for so long, but he's always one step ahead.

Mina cheered herself up, Izuku's probably going to be done soon.

Right?

*8 Hours later, Ibaraki Prefecture

Izuku is flying through the snow storm alongside Ryukyu, chasing down a villain.

"You know! If you surrender now, we'll get you a cup of Hot Chocolate on the way back! " said Izuku as he  fired a Ki blast at the villain.

"Am I that stupid!? Heck no!" replied the villain as he used his quirk to blend in with the white snow. Izuku sensed the energy signature of the villain as he teleported in and punched the villain away.

The villain crashed onto the ground as the police move in for the arrest, the snow slowing down their commute for a bit. Izuku and Rykyu landed on the ground as they each give report for the capture, it has been a really busy day for the both of them.

With the snow everywhere, grounded Heroes are usually too slow to get anywhere, Endeavor and Hawks are still hospitalized, and many are just thinned out due to the severity of the cold.

Izuku saw Ryukyu shaking a bit due to her hero costume not really helping with the temperature "You ok? You should head back, it's getting cold." said Izuku as he grabbed her arm, it was freezing cold.

Ryukyu rubbed her hands together "I think I'll be fine for a while Longer." as she then received a notification of another villain trying to pull a fast one in Tokyo, a fair distance away.

Before she could take flight, Izuku wrapped a blanket around her "Go back and stay warm, I'll go do it. Maybe you should go join Uraraka, Nejire, and Asui at UA. They have hot chocolate." as he floated into the air. Izuku bid her farewell as he sped off into the snowy night.