Chapter 7: 24 Hour Midoriya!

After the battle against Mirio, Izuku is now even more determined to become even stronger. Thanks to recovering after the fight, Izuku managed to improve his control over Kaio-Ken x3 a bit better, and could use the x4 multiplier for 1 move. Just 1.

But this chapter is not about that, it's time for Izuku to return to his true roots! Karaoke! Alongside the Alien Queen ashido and the new friend "Toru"

*Sunday morning, Midoriya Residence.

Izuku got up early to exercise a bit before getting ready for the hangout. He and Mina arranged that Izuku'll meet her at her apartment before heading off to the mall, as Mina knew the directions.

Izuku decided to wear a simple button-up shirt, some trousers, and his traditional red sneakers.

He sent a text to Mina that he's heading out before leaving his house. Now Izuku has another crisis on his hands, how should he greet Mina's parent? 'Hello, Me and your daughter are going to do something today, Thanks!', Izuku shaked his head as he was flying to his destination, "That's a bad choice of words. I'll just improvise I suppose"

After a few minute of flying, he sees the apartment he was looking for, "That's it" said Izuku as he landed in front of the door. He was about to knock on the door as it suddenly swung open to reveal Mina in some casual clothing.

Mina smiled at Izuku "It's Midori! You got here quicker than I thought, I'm almost ready to go. Just come in for a bit, my mom was really excited to see you!" and dragged the Saiyan through the door before Izuku could respond.

The house looked normal, with some family photos on the wall. "You must be that Crimson kid that saved Mina, right?" asked a feminine voice. Mina's mother then walked out to see Izuku.

"Ara Ara, you're even taller now than back then" said Mrs. Ashido as she eyed Izuku up and down, admiring Izuku's physique, "And pretty sturdy too..." she muttered under her breath.

Izuku, our Baka Mitai Man, just smiled back sheepishly, "I did a lot of push ups, M'am. It helped a lot". Mrs. Ashido saw Izuku's smile and blushed a bit, "Well then young man, how about we-"

"MOM! We talked about this!" yelled Mina as she ran back into the living room, done dressing up in her 'Pinky!' shirt. She then dashed towards Izuku, grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door, "This conversation is not over, mom" yelled Mina as they leave the house. Mrs. Ashido just waved at Izuku, "Come again, Midoriya-kun", winking at Izuku as the door closed.

Mina then looked at Izuku, "Well, that was weird. Let's go to that mall, the bus should be arriving soon now. We'll take the bus to a train station, then we'll take the train there." said Mina as she skipped off without missing a beat.

Izuku then had a brilliant Idea, "Ashido-san, do you know the direction the mall is fron here?".

Mina turned around and pointed to Izuku's right, "Yeah, it's somewhere over there, why?"

Izuku then walked towards Mina before lifting her off the ground, bridal-style.

Mina's face started to turn red, "M-M-Midori! What are you doing?" as Izuku hold her close to his chest. Izuku just looked at Mina's face, "Showing you how I travel around". Before they lifted above the ground and into the air.

"W-Woah! Midori! You can fly ?" asked Mina in Izuku's arms as they fly above the city. Izuku just nodded back.

Mina then looked at the city below them, the sky above them, and then at her carrier. Mina then hold a bit tighter on to Izuku as she felt the wind gently blowing against them. 

'I could get used to this' thought Mina, as she imagined her and Izuku flying towards the sunset as Izuku carried her like a princess in his arms.