Chapter 30 : The Fate-Deciding Battle Part 1: Further Beyond a Plus Ultra.

Izuku arrived at Might Tower to meet All Might and Gran Torino, he felt a bit scared at his fate but still found the drive to move on "I'll get him back and stop this All For One guy's rampage.".

"Then take this" said Gran Torino as he and All Might appeared behind Izuku, it's a earpiece for communication with the other heroes.

All Might got into his Muscle Form "Young Man, teleport us to the U.A. faculty meetinng room. We'll plan our attack and head out" as Izuku grabbed onto both of them and locked on to Nezu's energy.

*U.A. Meeting Room

Izuku, All Might, and Gran Torino appeared in the meeting roon for the operation. The other heroes were suprised that Izuku is also participating in the raid "Midoriya? Are you sure you want to go?" asked

Izuku just stood his ground "Yeah, I am".

Police Chief Tsuragamae then walked in "We have a plan of attack, here"

Detective Naomasa put down a map with a marker on it "The tracker Yaoyorozu place traced to here, we sent a scout to check the area out and located the targeted building , which is here." he then crossed out a small pub.

"That place? No wonder we can't find them." said Kamui Woods.

Izuku sensed the energy in the direction of the pub "Yes!"

The others turned around "What is it, kid?" asked Gran Torino. Izuku just smirked "I found Kacchan"

Detective Naomasa then called everybody over "Then it's settled! This is what we'll do."

*At the pub

"Come on! Don't you play UNO?" said Twice as he tried to get Bakugo to play.

Bakugo just scoffed "Like you'd be any good, I swear the only guy that can beat me is damn Deku. 'Stop Cursing or Draw 25' my ass." as he remebered the time he draw 25 consecutive cards because of Izuku.

Tomura then walked in "Then how about you join us? Together we can crush that All Might wannabe, I always win in UNO"

Toga peeked over "Isn't that because you always kill the othe-"

"I know what I said"

Bakugo raised an eyebrow "What? I don't need you losers. I can compete with him on my own! I'll beat him in beating YOU before he can"

"Why you little-" Tomura was interrupted as a TV screen lit up.

A man in a mask spoke up "Calm Down Tomura, he will join us soon.".

Tomura calmed down and bowed "Yes master, I was just talking about......

"UNO" chimed Mr.Compress

".....UNO...." finishd Tomura.

The man in the mask just stared at them "Yes.....but how will UNO help us"

Twice cut in "Trust us! UNO will be important in the future of All For One"

"The Quirk, Me, or the title"

"YES!" said Twice.

Bakugo just stared at the "Villians" that managed to capture him "Get me the fuck out of this, Deku". Just as he said that, a knock on the door can be heard.

"Pizza here!" 

Twice looked at the others "Wait, we didn't order any."

"With a Side of Hetap!" came from the door

Magne just stood up "I could go for a Hetap!" as he opened the door. Once the door is opened All Might just punched the villian away as the heroes stormed in.