Chapter 65: The Paranormal Liberation Front

*Two Months after the last chapter, in March towards the end of Spring Break.

It has been relatively quiet lately, students go to school per usual, and Izuku still hasn't returned from training off-planet. Eri has been placed under Nejire's care while Kota went to stay with the Pussycats for his quirk training.

"Dude!I can't believe Mineta lost to Kota." said Denki as the students  walked back to their classroom.

Mineta turned away "How am I supposed to beat the Emerald Splash with my quirk?!" as he held up his sticky balls.

Kirishima jumped in "But still, Kota's Emerald Splash really is unbeatable. Why is The Might Family so strong!?", he fears that not only will he lost to Izuku, but also to Izuku's son.

The class is instructed to go to prepare to head out to their internship, which is surprisingly, at the same place. The SOS Squad is especially given priority and is made the official support squad to mobilize alongside the lurkers as backup with Ojiro being made the Squad Captain to take command of the squad if Izuku is not present.

Koda is given new equipment made by Mei per Izuku's orders so that he can officially go along with the rest of the team.

*With the Grand Minister

The Grand Minister dodged an attack from Izuku, but is surprised that Izuku used the momentum to swing around and launched a kick straight at the deity, forcing the him to block.

"Truly astonishing progress, Midoriya-san." praised the Grand Minister.

Izuku thanked him as he continued to pressure the Grand Minister with Ultra Instinct -Sign-, but he now sees the clear weaknesses the form possesses. One, The form is clearly unstable, and thus sap a lot of Ki to use and maintain. The accuracy of the form is also limited by his reaction time, making him somewhat vulnerable if someone at Asi-san's accuracy managed to slip past his guard and struck him. Lastly, his power is very limited, his attacks were very weak compared to what he could do in Mastered Ultra Instinct which force him to rely on beams and charging up attacks which takes time.

Goku would also teach Izuku the Ultra Instinct -Flash- that he invented sometime ago, by momentarily tapping into his denseness, Izuku can activate Ultra Instinct to dodge, then use Super Saiyan Blue to strike. Similar to the God-To-Blue switch that Vegeta invented.

Izuku also learned a secret move that Saiyans use, called Spirits of the Saiyans. By using the power of his lost Heritage, Izuku can call forth the will of the extinct Saiyans to help him in battle by giving him a final boost in power.

"I think that's all I got for now, Whew." said Izuku as he powered down and wiped the sweat away, his training has been going relatively normal.

The Grand Minister then received a call from Nezu "Hello Uzen.......Hm? Midoriya-san?.....Yes, I shall inform him." before turning to Izuku, "Midoriya-san, the Earth calls for you. I believe our training has come to and end.".

Izuku thanked him for everything and bowed to leave, but the Grand Minister has a gift for him for being such a diligent warrior.

"Here, take this." said the Grand Minister as he created a new Gi for Izuku.

Instead of the usual Kanji for Ku, Izuku's Gi now featured a logo of the Omni-King on the back, with the Kanji for "Zen-O" on the front.

"Now go, you have my blessings in the Ship Wars. You must end the cycle."

Izuku nodded as he is teleported away in a beam of light to Earth.

*At Jaku City

The students, dressed in their hero costumes, gathered up together as they meet Burnin. She then instructed the students to enact an evacuation of the citizens of the city immediately.