Chapter 5: Path to U.A.!

A  month has passed since the Rhino incident, the media would continue to hound Izuku and Miruko about their recent "collaboration", to which Miruko woulld just shrugged if off with, "Maybe he'll be my sidekick". Izuku managed a little better by constantly evading the press by sensing their Ki when they approached him. Today, Izuku will meet up with Bakugo after 3 months apart, each excited to see how the other turned out to be. The results?

*The Bakugo Residence's backyard -11 AM.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU" yelled Bakugo as Izuku backed off, "I was just trying to help the poor girls Kacchan" defended Izuku.

"No! Not that crap. I meant this!" he then pointed at Izuku, "What happend to YOU!".

Izuku then caught what he meant, "I was just exercising, that's all, heh" replied Izuku as a flashback of Vegeta repeatedly kneeing Izuku in stomach for about 2 hours ran through his mind.

'Yeah.., exercise' thought Izuku.

"Well, to hell with it", Bakugo then sat down on the grass, "Alright, time to move to the second phase of the plan.".

Bakugo then placed a piece of paper in front of Izuku, 'Aldera Junior High'.

Bakugo continued, "My old hag and auntie Inko put us here for middle school" he then pointed at himself, "I am going to crush the extras there and go straight to U.A.!". Bakugo then pointed at Izuku, "And you.." he continued "Better not fall behind those extras if you even think of following me there". Bakugou then turned away " Not that I give a damn about you or anything"

Izuku just laughed a bit "Yeah, Kacchan! We'll go to U.A.!" before standing up .Extending his fist towards Bakugo, "Let's do our best!"

Bakugo looked at the gesture in front of him, then just turned away and muttered "Tch!, you damn nerd", before slowly bumping his fist against Izuku's

The following years, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo woulld enroll in Aldera Junior High. Izuku would be the resident hero nerd, and Bakugo would be the hotheaded priodigy of blowing stuff up. The two would clash so often that other students think that they hated each other's guts, but in both of Izuku and Bakugo's mind, ithis is just how they interacted.

The two boys would continue to spare some time off to practice or train themselves, with Bakugo trying to improve the versatility of his quirk, and Izuku maintaing his musular physique.

And soon, three years rolled by and the final week of school came, many students prepared to pick what career path they wanted. Of course, our protagonist and his blond friend would aim for U.A. much to no one's surprise.

But if Izuku will not recieve One for All, what will change?

*Aldera Junior High- After school

"Oi, Deku!" yelled Bakugo as he walked by Izuku, "Me and the goons are going to an Arcade nearby today, don't wait for me. Show me the damn notes later when we meet this weekend" and walked off

Izuku just nodded and put his hero notebook in his bag before heading off, his head was thinking about something else.

"When will Goku-sensei come to train me again?" wondered Izuku, it has been another year with no words from Goku at all.

"Maybe he'll come once the school is over next week" Izuku said to himself as he walked under some sort of bridge.

"A perfect skin suit" said a random voice, Izuku turned around to see a giant blob of sludge in front of him. "Thanks kid, now just stay still!" yelled the monster as tendrills shot out towards Izuku.