Chapter 59 : How 2! The Might Family's guide to beating students!

*U.A. High

Class 1A has gathered back as usual for class, and Aizawa seems oddly excited for some reason.

"Welcome you godforsaken children to another day in school. But today's going to be a bit special." said Aizawa as Mina raised her hand.

"It's the secret Joint training battle right, Sensei? I've been observin-"

"Well Yes, but actually no." said Aizawa as he wrote something on the board. It reads as 'Joint Warfare Mission', Aizawa quickly put down a board for the class to read.

"You'll be doing something that's even better! Get in your costumes and meet up at the area in 20 minutes, we'll brief you in."

The class looked at each other, only to realize that Izuku and Shoto are missing. They put this at the back of their minds for now, maybe Izuku took Shoto out for some Father/Son patrol in the city.

*In the Men's Locker Room.

"Say, Bakubro. What do you think we're going to be doing today?" asked Kirishima as he put on his winter costume since it's getting pretty cold lately.

Bakugo stayed silent, but he can feel his Deku senses tingling. Whatever is going to happen, Deku's probably going to be involved.

Bakubro adjusted the sleeves of his modified costume as he turned to the class "I'm going, try not to fall behind.", leaving the others confused.

"You think Bakugo know what it is?" asked Sero.

Sato shook his head "I don't think so, but I think we're gonna have a good time!" as the locker room stayed silent.

"R-Right?"

*In the Women's locker room

Ochaco is getting into her newly upgraded costume, adding some additional grappling hook and storage compartments so she can at least grab onto things for more mobility.

"Today's going be tough for sure, what do you think girls?" asked Toru.

"I think, we might still have to fight Class 1B like what Mina-chan said. Kero." said Tsuyu as she put her costume on.

"I think there's something more than that, something much more difficult." said Momo as she tied her hair up like normal.

*At Gym Gamma

Aizawa, Vlad King, and somehow Ms.Joke are currently talking about something as they see the students walking in.

"Oh look, Shota! It's your lovely students!" said Ms.Joke.

"Yes yes dear, I know." replied Aizawa, being a husband is more tiring than he thought.

Vlad King watched in jealousy "All Might's married, Eraser's married, even the star student has a harem lined up. Man it sucks to be me right now." said Vlad King as he spotted Class 1B also joining in.

Monoma spotted 1A "HA! So it IS true! We'll finally get to prove our superiority over your puny 1A!" as he got into his menacing pose.

Itsuka just chopped his neck as she apologized to the other class.

"You're a bit wrong on that." said Principal Nezu who hopped down from his chair. The class then noticed that All Might isn't present here either, Bakugo slowly started to piece together the clues as he begins to panic at what could potentially happen.

Principal Nezu pulled out a hologram "You see, because of new villains that are more powerful than normal. We want to test you to see how you would operate in case of one, where conflict is unavoidable and you need to complete an objective." as the hologram shows a  chibi version of Class 1A and B getting wrecked by the Super Nomu.