Chapter 49 : Little Shoto's Best Day Ever

*U.A. Dorms

The class returned back to the dorms as they all sat down to enjoy their little relaxation moment, well except for Deku of course.

Izuku is still outside, practicing his Ki Control so that he can finally master Super Saiyan Blue and use it without worrying about the flaws it has. 'If I can master this form, then I can Spirit Bomb myself to get even more powerful!' thought Izuku as he closed his eyes to calmly control his energy and keep it inside.

He then slowly increased his power, his focus was set and his mind is calm! This is it-

"Dad! The rocker girl is calling for you!" said Kota as he opened the door to call Izuku in. 'God damn it' thought Izuku as he dropped what he was doing and followed his son inside.

Inside, the class seems to be discussing something as they (minus Bakugo) are sitting around a table and chattering about.

"Midoriya! Before we continue, I'd like to ask if you got your Gi redone by Hatsume?" asked Iida as Izuku noticed what he was wearing.

Instead of his normal Gi, Izuku is wearing one that Whis made for his training. It's a traditional Loose Orange Gi with a Blue Obi tied around his waist with a longer wristbands that extended along his arms, and a blue strap-on boots instead of his normal one.

On the left side of his Gi, there is Whis's Symbol on it, signifying that he's learning under Whis for guidance.

"Oh, I mean- Yeah! Kinda want to change it up a bit, but I'll probably switch back to the normal one." said Izuku as Iida nodded and went back to the matters at hand.

"Now that we have our class president here, it's time we discuss about what we should do for our class in the School Festival." said Iida as he let Izuku take center stage.

Izuku confusedly stood there "What's the school festival?" he whispered to Momo next to him. Momo replied "It's where the classes sets up events for the parents, students, and staff to explore! It's like showing our culture to the world." as the class noticed.

"Midori! Have you never been to a school festival before?" asked Mina, is this her opportunity to make a move?

Izuku remembered his time in Alderra Junior High "I think I've always spent it training somewhere, cuz there's no classes that day! Did I ever stay though, best buddy?" said Izuku as he turned to Bakugo.

"No you idiot, you always left after 5 minutes in to go do your stupid training. The girls were trying to ask you out multiple times but you keep going out to train!" replied Bakugo as he remembered that about half the school's girls keep coming to him to ask for Izuku's whereabouts.

"That's hilarious, and sad." said Mineta as Ochaco whacked him on the head, "Don't say that!".

Izuku then called for everybody's attention "Well, what do you guys suggest we do?" as the class all suggested their idea.