Chapter 36 : Interlude! The Dadoriya theory goes live!

All Might spat out his coffee as he watched the tapes from the recordings of the Hero License Exams, he sees Shoto firing off a Kamehameha like Izuku and he swears he can see a faint Izuku standing behind Shoto.

"I swear... this boy is still watching over us after all this time " as he lifted a picture of Izuku, Himself, and Mirio posing together at the beach after their sparring sessions. He still believes that Izuku is truly out there, and that he will return when we needed him the most.

"Don't think about it too much, Toshi. He'll come to save the world when we the time calls for it." said Inko as she take the coffee mug away.

*With Lord Vegeta and Izuku.

Izuku is currently sparring with Vegeta in both their Super Saiyan forms, Izuku is able to match Vegeta's superior power with various tactics and maneuvers. Izuku is also taught a new technique from Whis, which is incredubly effective against most foes.

"Time to test out the move... Lord Vegeta!" said Izuku as he flipped over a kick, Vegeta raised an eyebrow at this as he stopped.

Izuku then strike a mysterious pose as he pointed at Vegeta "Your next line is: 'What the hell are you going on about, you fool!'" said Izuku,

"What the hell are you on about, you fool!" said Vegeta as he suddenly then realized what has happened, "How the hell...". Vegeta is then hit directly in the face by a direct punch from Izuku at full power as the God of Destruction is knocked away.

"I... I did it. YES! That worked! Whis was right." said Izuku as he gave a thumbs up to Whis.

"Hoh hoh, why you're welcome Izuku. I learned this from one of the shows I watched." said Whis as he observed the match. Vegeta got back up and quietly wiped a drop of blood away from his lips "Not bad...".

"Lord Vegeta! Let's go another round." said Izuku excitedly, Vegeta just sighed "You have to wrap up your training soon. According to the oracle fish, your daughter will be waiting for you. Whis, get on it!"

"Alright my lord, let's have a match then, Izuku." said Whis as he got back up to fight Izuku. Izuku however turned to Vegeta "Wait, I don't have a daughter!"

Vegeta quietly snickered "You will, soon." as he walked back to get some rest due to the fact that he has some planets to visit.

"Soon? I only have Shoto right now, and Kota might later (he'll join the family too, expect wholesome dad chaps in the future.) " said Izuku as he tried to hit Whis. Whis casually evaded Izuku's blows like normal for their training.

*Back at School

Class 1-A is celebrating their recent victory in the Hero License Exams as the entire class managed to pass.

"Everyone! We should hold slumber party tonight!" said Mina as she jumped arond the classroom. Just then, Aizawa walked in as he set a stack of papers on the table and stared straight at Todoroki.