Chapter 56 : High-ends of a redemption, The Endeavor's Salvation.

It was a nice morning of a nice Sunday, the festival yesterday was a major win for Class 1-A and everybody is happy in the end. Everybody is taking the day to relax and maybe sle-

"9956!... 9957!.... 9958!" 

A voice of a man doing push-ups can be heard, despite the perfect day for rest a man is seen doing push-ups with only one hand on the front lawn of U.A. dorms.

Izuku Midoriya, the No.13 Pro-Hero of japan despite not graduating yet, is currently doing his normal morning exercise.

Iida walked out the door "By sleep early, I should be able to wake up before Midoriya-, Oh my kami god!" as he sees Izuku already up and going.

"Hey Iida, how's sleep." asked Izuku.

"No! Didn't Recovery girl just told you to take it easy?" said Iida.

"It's fine! I take it easy yesterday for like 6 hours! I could've used that to train!" 

"That doesn't make sense! It's inhuman to train this hard!"

" *Mumbles* But it's not inSaiyan."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Iida eventually gave up and goes off to do his morning run, unaware that Zero is watching him "So that's Tenya Iida, patriarch of the IzuOcha family."

Principal Nezu is away today, having a meeting with Grand Minister at Zeno's palace about recent events in the galaxy.

Izuku finished his Push-ups as he got to another method of practice, Izuku closed his eyes as he feels everything around him. By cutting off his thoughts, Izuku is currently trying to get his body to achieve Ultra Instinct again, even if it's Ultra Instinct -Sign-.

The wind blew some leaves over to Izuku, who dodges it. His hair is blowing gently and waving around as he concentrated on his breathing.

But after a whole 10 minutes of nothing, Izuku just got frustrated "Come on! I just need that trigger again! Maybe I should ask Goku-sensei to throw me another Spirit Bomb."

Izuku decided to go back to training with Super Saiyan Blue instead, working on a new surprise attack method of 'God-to-Blue switching.'.

By using Super Saiyan God to move, and Super Saiyan Blue in bursts to attack and defend, Izuku is able to increase his performance and save strength for when Blue is necessary.

Izuku also got to work on his Perfected Blue Kaio-ken, combining the perfected Super Saiyan Blue with Kaio-ken so that he can fight enemies like Zero a lot better.

Just as Izuku transformed into Blue, Nejire is seen running over.

"KOHAIII!" said Nejire as she ran over.

"Hado-senpai? What are you doing here so early?" asked Izuku as he noticed a box in her hands.

"Here! You haven't had breakfast, right?" said Nejire as she gave Izuku the bento.

"Oh! Hado-made breakfast!? I can't wait!" said Izuku as he dropped back to base form and dig in, he quickly ate the meal as he then gulped down an entire bottle of orange juice.

"Heh! That's good! We should cook together sometimes!" said Izuku.

Nejire nodded "Now! Can you carry me back to my dorms? As a payment for the food!"

Izuku turned at her "Was this your whole plan?"

"Yup! Now make me feel like a princess!" said Nejire.

Izuku laughed as he picked Nejire up and flew towards the building. Nejire giggled as she hugged onto Izuku while they flew past the 1-B dorms.