Chapter 64: 1 A's concern, A Man of Different Dimensions

Class 1A gathered back at the dorms as they set up for the studying session, Momo is prepping the ingredients for the Hot Pot mentioned a while ago as the others bring out books and various other cool trinkets. Iida returned back to the dorms as he slumped back onto the couch, Izuku left to train, he had failed his mission.

Iida held up his IzuOcha flag "It's getting harder and harder to get you to stay here, do you not like us? Why are you so dead set on training?". He lamented on maybe it's Izuku's destiny to be alone forever, or simply that Ochaco isn't just the person Izuku is meant to be with. 

Surprising, or Unsurprisingly, Bakugo is pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. Having grown up with Izuku he has learned that this is simply Izuku's way of doing things, and likewise Izuku understands Bakugo's very creative use of the word "Fuck".

"Leave him be and just get this over with, I don't have all day you know." said Bakugo as he crossed his arms and waited impatiently. Kirishima went over to Bakugo about Izuku's reasons for being so into training and maybe how to get him back, which yielded two answers.

1. You bait him with food, works only when he's A.) Hungry, or, B.) Wanting to snack on some baconator.

2. His kids are in trouble, and if you're the cause you'd probably have about 5 minutes left to live. Even Nezu wasn't dared to try, and you shouldn't either.

Then, Tetsutetsu kicked the door open "WASSUP 1A!? WHERE'S HOMEBOY IZUKU AT?!" with Class 1B following behind him, minus Monoma who opted to stay behind and work on his IzukuxItsuka plans.

Kaminari just sighed "Training, don't ask."

"Damn it! I brought Hetap!" said Kaibara as he showed the large crate of Hetap that he found laying around.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it." replied Kirishima as he helped 1B carry their stuff into the common area in the dorms.

*Outside

Aizawa heard everything going on inside, he was planning on bringing Eri and Kota over to Izuku but now he has to leave them in Nejire's care since Izuku is gone again. He was about to leave until he spotted All Might sitting alone on a bench outside.

"All Might, you can go join them inside if you want. They'd love to have you." said Aizawa as he walked over and sat down.

All Might sighed "I don't know, Aizawa. I feel so powerless now, I used to be the pillar for the society, but now I'm just nothing. Look at Izuku, he has gone so far beyond what I was capable. Hell! He can probably beat me at my best without even trying!" as he looked up.

Aizawa patted him on the shoulder "It's no surprise, you've bore the title for so long you don't know what to do when it comes to helping the students. Trust me, being here for them, like you did with Izuku and Mirio back in the day is, is enough as it is."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But... I just can't shake the feeling of this.... Impending doom off." said All Might.

Aizawa stayed quiet, he also has some questions regarding the HPSC's decision to let him and Present Mic interrogate Kurogiri. And lately Naomasa's plan to have a meeting with Stain.

'Maybe Izuku knows something, that's why he's training so often. There is something big going on.' thought Aizawa. Aizawa then leave All Might to his own as he headed off to go patrol with Shinso for their "Crime-Busting Weekend" together.

*Back with the students.

The official Hot Pot re-energizing party has begin, with Mineta surprisingly not trying to be a pervert for once. Maybe the horny soul punisher did work?