Chapter 39: A Fine Day for A Fine Marriage, who's next?

Takoba Municipal Beach,a beautiful beach park and popular dating spots for young and old couples. Today at this fine beach, a marriage venue is being set up by the MIGHT Crew (sponsored by Hetap) as the guests attending slowly gather up.

Izuku stood in his suit as the wind gently blows against him as he looked out at the sea, Nezu sat by him with a can of Hetap as the rat god took a sip.

"You know, Hetap has been sponsoring us a lot lately." Mentioned Izuku as he turned to Nezu, Nezu nodded "Oh Midoriya, you've killed for less." as he drank more.

The venue has many tables, chairs, and a stage for the groom and bride to exchange their vows. Surprisingly All Might was able to get Aizawa as the officiant for the wedding, with some persuasion from Shinso.

*The Persuasion

Shinso kicked the door to Aizawa's apartment open "Hey Sensei! Might Man wanted you to become his pastor for his wedding next week." as Aizawa woke up from his nap.

Aizawa looked at Shinso "No, tell him he can hire one from a church. And why did you even join in?"

Shinso shrugged "Dunno, Midoriya put me up to this. Plus seeing you officiate a wedding would be hilarious as hell.Just go for a bit, it won't hurt to socialize.".

Aizawa just stared at Shinso before going back to sleep "Tell him to fuck off, and close the door too."

Shinso sighed as he used his secret move, he pulled out his phone as he dialed a number.

"Hello? Mrs.Joke? Yeah, you see Aizawa-sensei here needs so-"

"Fine! I'll do it, just put that down and stop!" said Aizawa as he quickly got up. Shinso smirked as he put his phone away, "Heh, always work against you. You two should go out sometimes." as he then closed the door to let his sensei get some rest.

Aizawa laid back down as he closed his eyes, secretly smiling at his pupil's newfound ability "Hey now, if you turned out like me people will get the wrong idea." and was about to drift off to sleep.

"Yeah, they'll think he's our son. Isn't that great?" said Mrs.Joke who leaned over from the back of the couch Aizawa is laying on.

"JOKE, WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-"

*SNAP BACK TO REALITY (NO I WAS NOT STAYING UP LISTENING TO EMINEM ALL NIGHT WHILE WRITING THIS.)

Asi-san helped set the flowers on the side as she hummed to herself. Soon, some of the guests that Izuku invited starts to arrive.

"So... All Might's actually becoming your dad, how does it feel?" asked Nezu.

Izuku thought for a bit "Like Shoto's never going to let me sleep peacefully again." as the two laughed.

"Well, he IS an advocate for the DadMight fans. His account, the Icy_Hotman was even awarded the Might Fandom Community leader a few months back." said Nezu as he shows Izuku that Shoto's account has the Mighty Fandom Leader Badge on it.

"Well, somehow the media is shining their spotlights on Aizawa-sensei. Do you know anything about that?" asked Izuku as he remebers some of the news start to try interviewing Eraserhead.

Nezu perked up "Well, Yes. Apparently Icy_Hotman has posted some evidence about Eraserhead having a son named Hitoshi Shinso, the media picked up on this and is trying to find out like when they did with you." as he listed the numerous articles about the underground pro hero.

The two talked a bit more as the sun starts to set and more guests start to cone.

First was Vlad King, then Cementoss, Midnight, Recovery Girl, Power Loader, and the surprise guests Tenya and Tensei Iida.