Chapter 73 : 5 Days till retribution, a short break of wholesomeness.

Izuku, after much convincing from Momo and bribery of food from Mina, agreed to finally return to the dorms for the remaining days until his battle. He agreed to also explain his situation as well, and Nezu is more than happy to help with that.

But first, its time to hit the showers.

The boys pooled into their locker room as they tossed their hero costumes to the side for laundry, Izuku himself slowly walked in after not being here for so long. He discarded his armor, and slowly took off the underneath.

But the boys ain't having it, they just dragged him over and tossed him into the bath prepared. With the SOS Squad blasting water at him for a deep cleaning.

"Wow! Midoriya, how long have you went without shower?" asked Kaminari.

Izuku chuckled "Not that long ago, like 2 weeks? Nezu have his magic." as he started to wash his hair.

Then Sero asked the important question "So, mind telling us about what happened?"

Izuku washed his face "Later, I'll tell the entire class at once. That ok?"

The boys gave him a thumbs up, but Izuku still look troubled.

"Huh, so it is that big of a deal?" asked Kirishima upon seeing Izuku's expression.

Izuku nodded "You will be blown away, I guarantee it."

Bakugo scoffed at this "What? Try me."

*Outside.

Melissa walked to the entrance to the boy's locker room, and placed down a set of fresh clothes for Izuku to wear. All Might suggested this outfit for him, an orange Aloha shirt with blue pants and a white shirt underneath.

She sighed, glad to finally tell Eri that her dad is back, and she can't wait to film Kota's expression upon said revelation as well.

"What do you think is going to happen?" asked Momo, drying her hair off and dressed in her casual outfit.

"Hmm?" asked Melissa.

"I... I don't know. Whatever he has been hiding, I think it's really important. And I'm worried for him, you know how he does things." replied Momo.

Melissa looked at Izuku's clothes in the box that his mother prepared for him, spotting his Gi, and one stood out.

It was an orange Gi like normal, but instead of his kanji, or the might kanji, it has another kanji instead.

A Kanji for the word 'Go' (悟) instead.

"I think we'll have to wait for that, he should be done soon." replied Melissa.

*A Few Minutes later

Izuku got out of the bath alongside the other guys, and put on his clothes. He contemplated on going to his old room and picking up a Gi to wear since he wanted to train, but he can do that later. He grabbed the white shirt and put it on before buttoning an orange shirt over it, opting for a blue pants instead.

"Alright guys! Gather up!" said Izuku as he walked over and laid down on the couch, it felt good for him to finally get a break.

The guys and girls all gathered around him as if they're listening for a campfire story. The girls all lazed around with pillows in their hands and lying on their backs while the boys sit together like a big group.

"So...Where should I start?" asked Izuku.

Ochaco raised her hand "Umm... About the 'Saiyan' thing, what is that?"

Izuku nodded "Oh, right... That.... Well how do I tell you guys?"

Bakugo just impatiently stomped his foot "Just get to the point!"