Chapter 40: The Girl with White Hair, A Madman with a trucker hat.

It was a plain normal day, everything is going normal. Or as close to normal as they can for 1-A.

"BAKUGO, LET ME LIVEE!"

"NO! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT STEALING MY FUCKING HETAP."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?"

"TRUST ME, GRAPIST. I'VE KILLED FOR LESS." 

The voice of the two echoed throughout the halls as Izuku is playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate with Kaminari.

"Prepare to face my Pikachu, Midoirya! Which character will you use?" asked Denki as he menacingly stared at Izuku. Izuku didn't play a lot of games, but he does see a character he's familiar with.

"I'm picking Steve." said Izuku as he picked the Blocky Character.

Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Sato, Sero, Kota, and Shoto all gathered up to witness the match between a electric mouse and a fucking walking square with a sword.

*5 Minutes Later

Denki is seen crying in the corner as he lost to Izuku 3-0, Izuku just relentlessly zoned him off with a combination of defensive and offensive maneuvers and the teabagging.

"Damn Dad, you murdered him."

"Nah, he'll be fine." said Izuku as he left the common area to get back to studying, the class has been relatively calm for a while now.

Mirio has advised the class to get a Work-Study with a pro to get experience, but the others have a license to work with while he doesn't. Izuku contemplated on taking the exams on another round but the dateline is still a while away.

Some students have already figured out on who to go to, some opted to do another intern. Usually Aizawa would also hold classes for those who can't find a work-study, but with Shinso on board now he has his own work study .

"Oh man! I don't want to miss out on this, there's gotta be a way for me to get around this."  said Izuku as he looked for a solution, until he got a text from All Might to meet at Nezu's office.

Izuku saw the message and sent an On my way as he locked onto Nezu's energy and teleported.

*At the office

All Might spoke to some hero commission officials and presidents as they waited for Izuku to arrive "Trust me, you're all going to be surprised at who it is." as the President of the Hero Public Safety Commission nodded.

Just out of the blue, Izuku appeared on the table in his plain clothes as he sees the HPSC and Nezu "Hey! Do you need something?"

The HSPC was shocked beyond belief as they sees that Izuku is alive and well. The President almost has a heart attack as she sees Izuku standing there "I-Izuku Midoriya? Is that you?". Izuku nodded as Nezu invited him to sit down.

Once everybody, minus a few bodyguards, have calmed down enough and is sitting back up again. Nezu spoke up "Now, I believe you have a matter to discuss?"

The President cleared her throat as she looked at Izuku and pulled up some documents "Izuku Midoriya, age:16, occupation: student, former Intern of All Might. On the Kamino Incident, you gave your life away to protect the entire society and the country of Japan, and I as the President of HPSC are forever indebted to you." as she and all the staff got up and bowed at Izuku as a thank you.

Izuku nervously waved his hands around "It was nothing really, I was rescued after the explosion and was healed back to full health in a couple of months.". The President smiled at him "You're just like your father over there, he was like this when he first became No.1 many years ago." as she then nodded at one of her staffs, who then brought a briefcase up.