Chapter 53 : The Awakening of An Untamed Instinct

Izuku and Zero clashed as they traded blows, he's never seen a fighter at this degree before. Zero's style was very direct and brutal, while maintaining good posture and proper weight distribution of his strikes. Izuku can only block for now as he tried to find a way to get through the offensive juggernaut in front of him.

Zero swing back as he launched a haymaker at Izuku which broke his guard, before swiftly spinning around and kicked Izuku away.

"Yup! Time to Kaio-ken!" said Izuku as he powered to SSB Kaio-Ken and flew back at Zero.

Zero is momentarily caught off-guard "Kaio- what?" before getting hit in the face, he quickly put his hands back as he flipped backward and started to fire Ki blasts at Izuku.

Izuku quickly flipped around as he charged a Big Bang Attack in his left hand and fired it at the ground.

The shockwave of the explosions forced Zero to jump, which Izuku quickly use as an opening to easily get a hit in with an elbow to the back of the head.

Zero is knocked forward, but Powered Up to Full Power and vanished behind Izuku. Izuku turned around but is instantly grabbed and slammed onto the ground, Zero jumped onto a rock and fire a barrage of blasts at Izuku.

"Good Good! Kingsley and Asi will stand no chance against me! Once my IzuMei dream  is fullfilled. I shall make the Entire Universe fall for you! My dear Protagonist!" said Zero as he keep blasting where Izuku is.

"GERONIMOOO!" yelled Izuku is he came speeding at Zero with a double kick to the face.

Zero is knocked back as he looked Izuku "How did you get up there!? You were down-" as he then sees Piccolo in the distance, likely who Izuku used instant transmission to.

"Ok, are you one of those shipper folks? Or are you just some random guy from a wattpad story." asked Piccolo.

'Come now, Piccolo. I wanted to try and  read the wattpad stories too. By the time they're invented, eyes weren't so good for it anymore.' said Kami.

'Yeah! Let's invite them to 1v1 me in minesweeper!' said Nail.

"Shut. Up." said Piccolo as he then see Zero jumping at him. Piccolo quickly dodged to the side as Izuku joined him.

"Ok, Izuku. I have a plan." said Piccolo.

"What is it?"

Piccolo put two fingers on his forehead, "I'm gonna charge this attack, it'll be powerful enough to beat him. But you need to buy me time to charge my energy".

Izuku nodded as he powered up to Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken x10, "That doesn't sound too bad-"

"For 5 Minutes, and considering how he was beating you up...- Nah, you should be fine." interrupted Piccolo.

Izuku turned to him, "Wait, did you just make a jo-" but is tackled by Zero as he is knocked away. Zero powered up even more as he starts to beat Izuku around like nothing. No matter how hard Izuku tried to retaliate, his efforts were futile at best. "HAHAHAHAHA! THIS TRAINING IS AMAZING! NOW GO ON A DATE WITH HATSUME!" said Zero as he grabbed Izuku's face and generated a beam in his hand and then firing it point blank at Izuku.

"I don't think she likes me! There's probably a guy that she prefers!" said Izuku as he got back up.

Zero gritted his teeth, "You..." as his aura starts to expand more and more, "....DENSE MOTHERFUCKER!" as he punched Izuku away. 

"Piccolo! Please!" said Izuku as he is beaten and thrown around.

Piccolo finished his charging as he aimed the beam at Zero "Alright! MAKA-...MAKAKASAPOP-...MEKKASAPPA-... (groans). Oh, to hell with this. SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!". The beam quickly flew in the air as it grazed Zero's shoulder.