Chapter 12 : A sacrifice to protect all

After saving Momo, The head of the Yaoyorozu family has suggested that Izuku marries their daughter, causing his brain to stop working. How will the events play out?

Izuku stood there as his brain failed to reboot itself. Momo waved in front of Izuku "Father, I think you knocked him out with that question, Can we bring him back to ur mansion?" she asked her father. "Of Course! I would like to know my soon to be son-in-law as well" said Momo's father as he tells the driver to put Izuku in the seat next to them.

During the drive back as the car took a left turn, Izuku's head fell onto Momo's lap causing her to blush even more while her parents took pictures. "This will fit nicely in the album" said Momo's mother as she looked at the pictures in her phone.

Soon they reached the mansion Momo resided in, it is a very big mansion. The butlers help carried Izuku into the couch in the main hall and laid him down. "Any ideas on how we should wake him up?" Momo's father asked his daughter. "Look! Is that All Might handing out his exclusive merch that has his signature?" said Momo as Izuku's eyes shot open instantly. "All Might? Where?" said Izuku as he looked around where he is, "Hey, All Might doesn't live here! His house is only 4 floors deep and is more American themed" said Izuku as he observed the room.

"You're awake! Welcome to our little home!" said Momo's dad as he introduced himself to Izuku. "Would you like a drink? We have plenty of to choose from." said Momo's mom.

After moving the conversation to the living room instead, Momo's Father look a bit more serious. "Midoriya-kun, my proposal still stands. You are the perfect person for my daughter, you'll even inherit the company once you graduated." said Mr.Yaoyorozu. Izuku pondered a bit before seeing Momo looking a bit down, he immediately know why.

"Sir, What about Yaoyorozu?" said Izuku as he looked at Momo's dad which caught the attention of Momo herself. "I think it should be her choice, her marriage will change her life. I think that she should marry the person who she truly loves, not just a guy like me." Izuku said out, as the parents started to smile.

"Midoriya-kun." said Mrs. Yaoyorozu, "That was a test to see if you're marrying us for our fortune, but it seems that you truly care about our daughter. What about you Momo?". Momo started to squirm a bit as she looked at Izuku, "I-I don't m-mind if it's the person with such a kind heart like you, Midoriya-kun."

"How about this?" asked Mr.Yaoyorozu, "You two just continue with whatever you've got, but if you wanted to ask for her hand in marriage. We will gladly agree.". Izuku nodded at this and so does Momo. "Although from the look of this it seems that you've already won her heart." said Momo's mother. "Mother!" said the embarressed Momo as her father laughed. "I spaced out for a second what happened?" asked Izuku, who spaced out for a few seconds,  as he looked at the family.

"It's decided! Cheers!" said The parents as they celebrated with a drink. Izuku looked at Momo and just give her a smile, which she returned.

After talking for a bit and exchanging numbers, Momo walked Izuku out to the gates of the Mansion "Are you sure you don't want us to drop you off?" asked Momo as Izuku prepared to fly, "It's fine! This is way more fun and faster than cars, I'll take you up there someday.". Izuku then floated above the ground as Momo waved at him ,"I'll see you tomorrow!" said Momo.

"Sure! See ya." said Izuku as he powered up and flew off to his home.

"I am truly lucky to meet you, Izuku Midoriya." said Momo as she held her chest.

*The next day

Izuku was flying to school again, he feels a lot of energy signature near the entrance. 'That's weird, why are there so much people there?' Izuku thought as he neared the school. Izuku could see the news media and press crowding the entrance of the school.