「Phase 93」Believe☆Aikatsu!

The wind was blowing into her face and her hair danced as Usagi poked her head out of the car window, smiling widely.

"Uwah~!" She exclaimed, watching everything pass by in awe. The trees, the clouds, the other cars.

Finally, everything was going to change!

"Our sweet little Usagi is already leaving the nest," her dad said, "By the time you come home, I might not even recognise you anymore."

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure it'll be fine," her mother said, "Something tells me Usagi won't be maturing that quickly."

"Jeez," Usagi pouted, "I'm perfectly mature!"

"I'm sure you are," her mother said fondly, smiling. Then, her expression became more stern. "You're staying there for at least a year though. No running back the second things get difficult."

"I know, I know~."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

Looking out of the window once again, Usagi smiled to herself.

After what had felt like forever, her Aikatsu was finally beginning!

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

As Usagi walked onto the school grounds, she couldn't help but note the enormity of the place. The school was large and grand and the entire place was very organised and, well... posh looking! Thousands of students were entering, talking with their classmates, exuding an air of complete professionalism and experience.

Or at least, the second and third years were.

Much like Usagi herself, the first-years could be distinctly pointed out by their timid demeanour and even just by most being alone.

Standing at the entrance was a completely overwhelming feeling, so Usagi couldn't really blame them. They were standing on the very same grounds legendary idols who had fully committed themselves to their idol activities had stood prior. The very same ground idols like Mai from eclipse had...!

"Usagi-chan!"

Usagi's attention snapped to the source of the voice. Her expression lit up.

"Saki-chan!"

Approaching her was one of Usagi's friends since childhood: Hanasato Saki. Around her neck was a pink tie, just like Usagi's, revealing to the latter that she had chosen a cute type coord during the auditions. With her pastel green hair and pink eyes, it almost seemed like the uniform was created for her.

"You look super cute!" Usagi exclaimed and Saki smirked.

"Of course~ What else for the cutest idol in the world?" Saki asked, "Have you checked the dorm assignments yet?"

"I only just got here."

"Let's check together then."

"Okay!"

As the two approached, Usagi started skipping, her smile still wide. From the corner of her eye, she could see the cherry blooming - just like them, she would bloom too!

Just like eclipse!

"Hanasato, Hanasato, Hanasato..." Saki muttered as she read the list.

"If you can't find you, search for me," Usagi said, "I'm sure we'll be together."

"Of course. The school can't resist my powers, can they?" Saki winked and Usagi cocked her head.

"Powers? Didn't you give up on that?"