「Phase 104」 Poppin' Step ♪

"Good morning class!" the eccentric teacher of class 1B called out. Before her were her class of less than enthusiastic idols, staring back at her blankly. She sighed, pushing her bright pink hair out of her face.

"Takami-sensei sure seems to be in high spirits today," Claire noted.

"I wonder if something good happened," Minori agreed, "Maybe she saw a cute snail today."

"Maybe~. Who knows?"

Tamaki Madoka slapped the desk. "Alright, listen up everyone!" She yelled, throwing the class into silence. "In the next few weeks, Celestial Academy will be holding the Kira☆Kira☆Class☆Festival!" she exclaimed, pulling a dramatic pose with a smug expression.

Only to be met with yet another unenthusiastic reaction.

"...Kira kira?" Hikaru whispered.

"It sounds like something Saki-chan would name."

"The Kira☆Kira☆Class☆Festival is a chance for each class to put on their own showcase," Madoka continued to explain. "Families, friends and other idols alike will be attending so make sure to make a splash!"

Just like that, the discussion surrounding the event became slightly more exciting.

"Against the other classes?" Claire asked, smirking. "This should be interesting."

"Sounds like fun!" Minori agreed, grinning at the two, "Wanna work together?"

"I'm not opposed."

Hikaru gave a small smile. "I don't mind." She paused. "Against Usagi-chan... I wonder how that'll turn out."

"Saki-chan too."

"I'm interested in how it'll turn out," Claire added, "I think it'll be fun."

"So, what should we do?" Minori asked, her eyes shining.

"A performance, right?" Hikaru asked.

"That'd be the most logical."

"If it was Hina-sama, she wouldn't just perform," Minori said, "I think."

"Huh?"

"This is a chance to super show ourselves off! We can perform at any time!"

"We're idols, so..." Hikaru started but Minori shook her head.

"We shouldn't just stop there!"

After a couple of moments passed, Claire smiled. "Then what do you suggest?"

"Hm..." Minori hummed, "Maybe... maybe..." she closed her eyes, placing a finger to her lip. "Maybe maybe maybe..."

Her eyes lit up.

"I got it!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♧. * :☾ ° . ───

As the three looked at the various assortment of materials before them, Claire smiled.

"A magic show, huh?"

"Susie-chan says she's a huge fan of magic shows," Minori explained, "I'm sure she'll be happy to help out too."

"Susie-san is your snail, right?"

"Right!"

"Quite the idea you have here," Claire noted, "So I must ask. What are the specifics?"

"...The specifics?"

"What 'magic' are we going to do?" Claire asked, placing her hands on the table behind her and leaning back with a smile.