「Phase 109」Blossoming Love

Saki looked at the variety of items on display. From stationary to charms, to plushies and even concert merchandise such as penlights. There was so much, yet the collection seemed to dwindle from so many people buying so much...

Saki didn't entirely understand it.

She looked at the charm in her hand, which she brought after reluctantly deciding she should buy something.

Even if the brand was called Pastel Macaron, it seemed a little too sugary sweet, as if a unicorn vomited rainbows and called it a brand.

Well - that was a little extreme, she didn't dislike the brand. It just wasn't her usual style.

Not at all.

"Saaaki-chan!" a familiar voice called out. Saki turned to face the two girls approaching her, large smiles on their faces.

"You'll never believe it," one of them, Ayame, started, "We got to talk to her! And even take a photo! And... and... and she even gave me fashion advice!" She turned to the girl beside her, Ella. "Thank you so much, Ella-chan!"

"I'm glad I got to meet her too," Ella said, "She seems really nice." She smiled in her usual way and Saki's world brightened up.

"So, Saki-chan, what are you up to?" Ayame asked.

"...Just looking."

Ella giggled. "I didn't expect you to want to come. I thought you didn't like cute things?"

"I was just curious," Saki lied, "I wanted to see what you all like. Of course, this doesn't even compare to what my great powers can do...!"

The other two giggled and Saki's cheeks turned pink.

Honestly though, Ella looked super cute in the brand...!

"Hey, the performance should start soon," Ayame said, "Let's go."

As the three walked over to the stage, Saki thought over the brand. Did Ella like it? Considering she was best friends with the living embodiment of unicorn rainbow vomit it'd line up... maybe she could give the charm to her.

Eventually, a girl walked out onto the stage. A girl with waist-length, pastel pink wavy hair, wearing a strawberry themed dress.

"Is that a Premium Rare?" Saki heard someone in the audience ask.

"It's pretty...!"

Then, music started up. The girl's aura appeared and... something in Saki changed.

Even though it was so nauseatingly cute, the girl shone!

Saki's eyes sparkled, unable to take her eyes off the show. From the idol's strong aura to her resonating voice.

Saki's heart was touched.

As the performance ended and the idol gave a smile so bright it could even rival Ella's, Saki looked at the charm in her hand.