「Phase 106」The Prism's Wish

'I want to find that thing I can really shine at ☆'

Usagi smiled as she tied the tanzaku on the wish tree. Tanabata was quickly approaching - the star festival!

"Like this, our wishes will hopefully come true," Claire said.

"Let's work hard for it!" Minori agreed.

"Mhm!"

"There are so many wishes here already," Saki noted, "I guess we were later than we thought."

"All of our upperclassmen's wishes must be here too..." Hikaru whispered, "I wonder what they wished for."

"Whatever it is, I bet it's amazing," Minori said.

"Something like... something like..." Usagi furrowed her eyebrows. "Something like 'I want to pioneer the development of animalkatsu!'"

"The what?" Saki asked and Usagi grinned. Minori's eyes lit up.

"That's what I almost put!"

"You- huh?!"

"Well, technically I almost put 'I want Susie-chan to become a top idol with me' but I changed my mind. But I'll put that next time when my other wish comes true."

Saki sighed and Claire chuckled.

"Top idols are human too," she reminded them, "I'm sure their wishes are just as normal as everyone else's."

"Your sister's a top idol, isn't she?" Minori asked.

"Really?" Hikaru added.

"...She is."

"What's she like?" Usagi asked, "Is she scary?"

"Why would she be scary?"

"Most other idols are."

Claire giggled. "She's not scary at all. She's sweet and kind and very talented."

"Oh~."

Claire looked at all of the tanzaku on the tree. "And just like us, she has her own problems. She worries about things and works... hard..." her voice trailed off. "Well, what I'm saying is, top idols aren't all that different from us."

Usagi tilted her head. "Do you think Hinode-senpai worries about things?"

"She probably worries more than you do," Saki said.

"You think so?"

"I'm sure she made an amazing wish though," Minori said, "Like..."

"Fully blooming maybe," Hikaru said, "she brought that up once when we were her one-day manager."

Minori nodded. "Something like that."

As the five started walking away, Saki sighed. "I must admit, sometimes it's hard to forget Midnight are humans."

"Midnight?" Usagi and Hikaru asked in unison.

"I know, right?" Minori asked, "I wonder what they're going to do this year."

"Something ambitious. Definitely!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♤. * :☾ ° . ───

"You haven't written a wish yet?!"

"Am I supposed to?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"We're not kids anymore, Hina," Tsubaki said, "...Besides, I can't think of a good one."

"Jeez." The Celestial star pouted, crossing her arms as she sat back down on the bare bed. "You're hopeless, Tsubaki."