「Phase 100」Into the Forest

The sun was shining and cherry blossom petals flew in the winds.

The man looked out of the window, smiling.

This kind of scenery was always the best for designing.

"Kaidou-san!" a young girl called out as she entered the room, smiling. "Are you designing? Let me see, let me see!"

Before long, a group of children followed her, each clamouring to see the pretty designs.

Kaidou smiled as they looked at his works in awe.

"Can I wear pretty dresses like this one day, Kaidou-san?"

"I want to, too!"

As he answered, an older woman entered.

"You're always working so hard, Kaidou-san. Maybe you should try turning your designs into an actual brand," she advised, "I'm sure it'd be successful."

"Maybe," he replied, "Maybe one day..."

Though, he never found the drive to fully take that advice to heart.

At least, not until...

"Please let me wear your coords, Kaidou-san!

I promise I'll show the world how amazing they are!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"Claire-chan, you're amazing!" Usagi exclaimed as the four rewatched her performance. Claire smirked.

"I suppose I am~."

"The song, the dance, the coord... they were all so pretty," Usagi continued, her eyes sparkling, "I'm a little jealous!"

Saki pushed her hair back. "Work hard and maybe one day you'll-"

"Alright! By the end of this week, I vow to have a Premium Rare!"

"You what?!"

Usagi grinned at Saki. "If Claire-chan could do it, I'm sure I can too."

"Woah, you're pretty ambitious Usaki-chan," Minori said, making Usagi pull yet another triumphant expression.

"That's not necessarily a good thing," Saki muttered.

"I think it is."

"Minori-chan's right," Usagi agreed, "Without ambition, how am I going to become a top idol?"

Saki sighed. "You're sure you're not just getting your hopes up for failure?" she asked, "You haven't even passed an audition yet."

"So I'll pass with a Premium Rare." Once again, she grinned. "There's no reason to worry about me, Saki-chan."

Saki blushed. "It's not worrying or anything - I'm just ... you know." She pouted. "So if you fail and come crying to me, just remember I warned you."

"I will, I will~."

"Hanasato-san does raise a good point," Claire added, "Receiving a Premium Rare certainly isn't just something anyone can achieve."

"Huh~."